New Channels added

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 10,204
How is airtel HD DVR? Do we have people here who can give a comparison wrt TS+ HD or D2h HD-DVR?

I have changed my HD plus (old) pack to new one with 10 channels

10, but i think ADTV have 11 HD channels @ Rs 89.

Yes you are correct that they have 11 HD channels but CNBC is not included in HD plus Pack

Okie. Thanks for clarification.

Everytime new channels are added, HD package cost in increasing 🙁 Need to priorities channel list now. And even Sony MIX is not available in Economy or Economy Sports pack. Very Bad! It should be available for all base packs.

Forget Economy pack its not even added to ultra pack....and remember their own channel superhitz....which stupid movies being repeated n number of times still at Rs15+Tax and is not under any pack

I tried to get "new" HD Plus pack after 2 calls. Reason... 1st time when I called CC, he said that I am having HD PLUS pack and I should be getting 10 HD channels. I told him that I am not getting newly added HD channels. But he was confident on his statement. I disconnected the call.Next day I again called CC. This time CC person was smart. He first deactivated my "old" HD PLUS pack. Then added "new" pack, I think confusion was due to same name of old and new pack. Within minutes I started getting all HD channels, except CNBC Prime.BTW Sony MIX is not displayed in any pack. Has anybody watched SONY MIX on Airtel DTH?

Subscribed to the 10 channel HD pack @ 89 bucks. Unfortunately CNBC prime is not part of the HD pack and has to be subscribed to separately. I then sent the "GET 320" sms to 54325 to add CNBC Prime individually. The sms reply was that CNBC prime is available individually for Rs.15 a month or as a part of the 11 channel HD Plus pack at Rs.90 a month.Even though this is system message from Airtel, the CC are clueless about the existence of this pack and haven't been able to activate it. Anyone here aware of this or has managed to subscribe to this 11 HD channel pack?PS: History HD seemed to have an issue where English as an audio language could not be selected. After a few choice words with CC it seems to be resolved. I can now view the channel with english audio.