Formula-1 News and Updates

Someone's status on facebook - Deepika went to Yuvraj , his form dropped , went to Ranbir- his movies flopped... went to Mallyas- & their Airlines stopped

Someone's status on facebook -

There was one more line in that. "When will she join congress"

🙂

Merge Kingfisher and Air India, and get all Air Hostess from KF to AI 😀

Air India is in such a mess coz it's top brass doesn't have any responsibility! They'll get their salaries on time . .but what abt the ground staff? cleaners workers technicians ? pilots?!Only way is to privitise it or have 50:50 parternership with another foreign or indian company! I read in a newspaper that its in such a mess coz many tickets in air india are being given to employees free of cost! And also it paid 19 crores to the consultancy firm Accenture to find ways to improve its services but Accenture sisn't find any!!! This is absolutely ridiculous!

haha awesome this thread should be moved to Humor section now 😀

should i explain to you guys why it isn't really a sport ? i mean sport in the true meaning of the word . about 70-80 % of it is about the cars and those cars aren't the same for all teams . its more of a technological competition for constructors than a real sport . give them all the same cars so that we can find who is real best amongst them . i like f1 but i don't call it a sport . sport gives equal chance to every competitor to win .

should i explain to you guys why it isn't really a sport ? i mean sport in the true meaning of the word . about 70-80 % of it is about the cars and those cars aren't the same for all teams . its more of a technological competition for constructors than a real sport .
give them all the same cars so that we can find who is real best amongst them . i like f1 but i don't call it a sport . sport gives equal chance to every competitor to win .

It is still far better than a sport called cricket, which is ruled by thugs who deserve to be in jail, played by players who fix all the matches and even team composition. There is a TAMASHA every year called IPL, where fixing happens on a much bigger scale......

they shudn't have nationalised air india in the 1st place !!!!

Govt shld have there Company in every sector so there can be a competition......

Its how Govt Thnks......

My set top box wasnt working before the abu dhabi race so i had to watch the race on the net, i found a bbc stream with decent quality which worked on my 1mbps connection, if anyone needs the link for brasil pm me , they also show all FP1/2/3

by that logic...even the bats used in cricket are different..so does that mean cricket is nt a sport??...f1 has a host of rules and regulations within which the cars are made...there would be no creativity if it's monotonous like A1GP...which is already going some serious changes in d competition....

should i explain to you guys why it isn't really a sport ? i mean sport in the true meaning of the word . about 70-80 % of it is about the cars and those cars aren't the same for all teams . its more of a technological competition for constructors than a real sport .
give them all the same cars so that we can find who is real best amongst them . i like f1 but i don't call it a sport . sport gives equal chance to every competitor to win .
I wasn't aware that sports was defined by the level of competition, that seems to be your personal definition not the norm. Formula 1 racing requires a great deal of hand-eye coordination from the drivers which comes under "athleticism", and its a very demanding sport for the drivers based on the amount g-force they have to withstand, not only that but the dangers involved.

Parity shouldn't be a factor in determining the status of a sport, by that logic Football would come under critcism. EPL has only been won by 3 clubs in the past decade, La Liga only by two.