STAR CRICKET HD getting hanged...

• Thread starter Thread starter anikalra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3,700

anikalra

ISP
mtnl
hey.........has anyone noticed that star cricket hd is getting hanged again and again .is it only to do with ts or other platforms are experiencing too.

😀 , but wt so special in Star Cricket now a days. They are showing repeated telecast of IPL and CL. Even if they close the channel for few days, it hardly matters. 😉On Topic: Till Yesterday it was working fine in d2h.

if you watch it for 10 minutes then you will realize there are some glitches in between.this is so irritating.

if you watch it for 10 minutes then you will realize there are some glitches in between.
this is so irritating.

i also noticed the same issue while gliding through the channels & watching a interesting match situation, but when there was nothing else to stay for i just moved on... So i think it's some issue with TS backend

Star Cricket HD is one of those channels which is eating the precious bandwidth of Tata Sky.They have got highlights of World Cup,CL T20,Big Bash and few England Matches.What a waste of a channel.

^^ i agree with you dude. TS should remove it for now and re-add it when they have their new satellite up.

yeah... ISRO is sending that thing out. It would be highly foolish if TS is punting only on ISRO.

Gsat10 is getting launched in French Guiana by Arianespace.So hopefully it will be without any glitches.

i might have made a mistake when i invested in Tata Sky+ HD last saturday because of their 'Single Day - 50% Off offer', paid Rs. 3990 for a multi connection & got cash back worth 2k. but this box is of not much use without good HD content 🙁

well its going from bad to worse...........i missed out on one day series between eng and aus last winter so i am watching it again on STAR CRICKET HD..but this channel is giving me so amny problems......are you guys also facing it na???????

Its all smooth on d2h. Yesterday also checked and today also its all fine.