STAR CRICKET HD getting hanged...

anikalra

[OP]
Nov 1, 2011
hey.........has anyone noticed that star cricket hd is getting hanged again and again .is it only to do with ts or other platforms are experiencing too.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
:D , but wt so special in Star Cricket now a days. They are showing repeated telecast of IPL and CL. Even if they close the channel for few days, it hardly matters. ;)On Topic: Till Yesterday it was working fine in d2h.

anikalra

[OP]
Nov 1, 2011
if you watch it for 10 minutes then you will realize there are some glitches in between.this is so irritating.

madhusudhan7

leaguemaddy
Regulars
Aug 10, 2008
Bangalore
if you watch it for 10 minutes then you will realize there are some glitches in between.
this is so irritating.

i also noticed the same issue while gliding through the channels & watching a interesting match situation, but when there was nothing else to stay for i just moved on... So i think it's some issue with TS backend

kooldude

Go Getter!!
Regulars
Oct 14, 2008
Chennai
Star Cricket HD is one of those channels which is eating the precious bandwidth of Tatasky.They have got highlights of World Cup,CL T20,Big Bash and few England Matches.What a waste of a channel.

Dhruvzy

Nov 6, 2010
^^ i agree with you dude. TS should remove it for now and re-add it when they have their new satellite up.