ACP Pradyuman in CID

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
Got bored of him. I used to like the CID comedy show, my dad would not even miss a rerun.Saw so many retweets from u on twitter!

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
CID used to be awesome.

No. we used to be kids

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
10 years down the line, he hasn't been promoted and still an ACP solving petty crimes.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
It was good till we were kids. Now a days before CID catches the criminal, climax is known to everyone. and CID looks quite fake too. You can find CID Team in Poonam Nagar of Andheri East area many a times. They usually shoot in that area flats mostly ;)I have been lucky to have a conversation with Dr. Salunke and Fedrick.

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
ywa...its going down the drain since past few years.....when i was small i used to watch this show and another ghost serial " shhhhh koi hai? " every friday without fail :D I knew CID writers ran out of ideas when they introduced CID team chasing ghost which committed murders! That was pure shite

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
The awesomeness of this show is unparalleled. the humor is on an entirely different tangent. the daring chases in which Daya drives his 11 year old Toyota Qualis whilst doing Mental calculations on the position of the suspect and deriding fredericks at the same time. the subtle sexual innuendos between that doctor and inspector Abhijit. various hand and facial twitching movements. Not to forget the great Dr Salunkhe who can convert a burnt piece of paper to a readable format. you can't get that anywhere else.