How to join Team-BHP forum?

• Thread starter Thread starter chetan31
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 52,644
C

chetan31

hi guys, tried several times to join Team BHP site, but they are just rejecting the account. i dunno reason why? can some BHPian give some suggestions

umm..probably by catching hold of one the moderators/admins and requesting him personally to let u in..seriously though there are other good forums as well.. u can register with them..if the admin allows, here are their links

GearHeads India
The Automotive India – Car and Bike Forums
Car Forums | Ask, Answer and Discuss about Cars - CarWale

i have an old account on team-bhp and it has been fairly useless for me as my queries are generally always ignored by the members there. if you are going to ask rather basic stuff, you are unlikely to be taken seriously there.

nahi yaar, i would not be boosting about Team-BHP,but they really get access to events and new launches to test new vehicles which other forums would not get. they have equal hold on automotive industries as auto magazines in india.

and that is why they are complacent? it is good for consumption. i dont think they lock any of their content to members/paying subscribers. so what's the big deal?

correct..its becoming fairly useless..first if u are new its next to impossible to get in..if u do manage to get in, getting help by posting a problem or creating a thread is an arduous task..i lost my old account password and inspite of writing essays, i failed to get another account...finally posted with my old login id and the result was that the post got deleted as it was deemed to be unnecessary, already answered etc

correct..its becoming fairly useless..first if u are new its next to impossible to get in..if u do manage to get in, getting help by posting a problem or creating a thread is an arduous task..i lost my old account password and inspite of writing essays, i failed to get another account...finally posted with my old login id and the result was that the post got deleted as it was deemed to be unnecessary, already answered etc

if u r not using , u can xfer to me 🙂. or let me know your application details...

umm..if it was with a different ID, i would have..but the ID is the same as here so i cant let u use that..

Which is a better alternative for that site? The mods just keep rejecting the registration.Sometimes, it makes me compare them to engineering(VTU) answer paper evaluators.

hah. i suppose. they should probably specify the criteria. posters should have a PhD in literature before they are allowed to join the network!

Sometimes, it makes me compare them to engineering(VTU) answer paper evaluators.

Engineering papers have reevaluation option!!!