Has Hayai completed installing at least 1 consumer connection yet?

sanke1

[OP]
Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
Just wondering. Simply cannot wait for installation people to turn up.

stoner

Regulars
May 11, 2011
I wanted to ask. How hayai plans to give connections on copper ? what does it mean ? Is it like adsl ? or are they talking about existing lan networks or installing a new lan cable to the premises. ?

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
I don't think it would be ADSL. It should be like the cable wala guys. A Cat5e cable coming to your house.

mgcarley

Founder, Hayai Broadband
Regulars
Jun 22, 2009
Just wondering. Simply cannot wait for installation people to turn up.

No. That should be happening in a couple of days, now that things are rolling in and everything.

I wanted to ask. How hayai plans to give connections on copper ? what does it mean ? Is it like adsl ? or are they talking about existing lan networks or installing a new lan cable to the premises. ?

No ADSL, but Ethernet yes. On copper we don't guarantee anything but we will do what we can to give the best quality possible.

mgcarley

Founder, Hayai Broadband
Regulars
Jun 22, 2009
I Am Dying to Kick Out My Existing ISP & Pretty much Excited For Hayai To Kick In

And we'll be excited to have you on board - not to mention telling everyone how awesome we are when your service becomes active ;)

gtman

Oct 27, 2011
And we'll be excited to have you on board - not to mention telling everyone how awesome we are when your service becomes active ;)

When is the first installation scheduled. any eta? will look for a video demo of the same...

sanke1

[OP]
Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
^^ In a couple of days. I hope to get some CAT5 wiring done at my place by Hayai. It's not difficult in our society. Just playing a waiting game.