Disgusting service of beam.

• Thread starter Thread starter vissu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 5,400
Wanna Hear the Truth? Sales Have Dropped from past 2 months Due to F***d up Service. they are trying their best to Stop the Complaints which appear in the newspaper columns. I think hugely paying these Newspaper Guys or Probably these Newspaper Guys are using beam free internet.

Roaming on the bike according to me is.. like.. There is a Fiber cut everyday somewhere or the other lane in my area.
😛 it service is pretty good in my area. maybe due to cablewallah i guess. BUt 90% connections in my area are beam.period. And i heard rumors here on IBF that beam is laying the fibers underground to redure fiber cuts.

And yea..there's a problem due to beam published in 2nd page of Times of india today itself 😀

😛 it service is pretty good in my area. maybe due to cablewallah i guess. BUt 90% connections in my area are beam.period.

And yea..there's a problem due to beam published in 2nd page of Times of india today itself 😀

Cable waala has some 1,000 odd connections to take care of so he can deliver Good shit but these guys need to handle 30,000+/- customers in each area

Roaming on the bike according to me is.. like.. There is a Fiber cut everyday somewhere or the other lane in my area.
Fiber cut is not due to the problem from beam side.

To reduce fibercuts they should dig underground tunnels which i guess would take a very VERY long time.

Btw any body want to kill someone? just give them number of beam customercare. . they're sure to die from high BP in 5mins

huh... this is the time to contact good old bsnl 😱
Wait For sometime. let it Revamp its plans..

Fiber cut is not due to the problem from beam side.

To reduce fibercuts they should dig underground tunnels which i guess would take a very VERY long time.

Btw any body want to kill someone? just give them number of beam customercare. . they're sure to die from high BP in 5mins

Not Exactly Much Time But Would take 1 year Max to Cover up whole Hyderabad. An whole Area would take around 1 and a Half Months. Like that they do simultaneously in Each area they can Easily do it in 1 year

they're not even moving at a snail's pace. they took one month to give reply about feasibility. then they pulled out wire alone and will take one more month to install BONT at my home. then one more month to activate it. 😀

they're not even moving at a snail's pace. they took one month to give reply about feasibility. then they pulled out wire alone and will take one more month to install BONT at my home. then one more month to activate it. 😀
Happens bro. I am Fed up waiting For improvement of Service, But the service or the way They treat Customer has not change since 2007.
They are Soon Going to Dip unless and until they appoint some knowledge'd Guys and Lay the fiber underground.

Not Exactly Much Time But Would take 1 year Max to Cover up whole Hyderabad. An whole Area would take around 1 and a Half Months. Like that they do simultaneously in Each area they can Easily do it in 1 year
But you know these scumbag GHMC! it should give permission i guess ehich they don't give unless we wet their hands.

Not only Ghmc. Every Municipal Corp is like that only. I heard Mumbai Muncipal corp is worst than Ghmc.Simple. It shows how beam is dedicated towards Customer Service, Even though they say they are improving but it's just for satisfying customers.When i asked the top official about underground fiber... He says they are Thinking to Lay underground. I was wondering Only thing They can do is.. Just think? May they surely need a kick on their butt by some Isp in whole Hyderabad.

Not only Ghmc. Every Municipal Corp is like that only. I heard Mumbai Muncipal corp is worst than Ghmc.

Simple. It shows how beam is dedicated towards Customer Service, Even though they say they are improving but it's just for satisfying customers.
When i asked the top official about underground fiber... He says they are Thinking to Lay underground. I was wondering Only thing They can do is.. Just think? May they surely need a kick on their butt by some Isp in whole Hyderabad.
yeah. The mention of beam CC boils my blood! fortunately there's a beam office in my area. .Actually its a cablewallah office which am sure beam has purchased. Thats why am getting exceptional speeds!
If i call the number on beam Homepage they always reply "Give us 24 hrs" Damn!

Actually i though YOU telecom would give beam some serious shite! But sadly it isn't the case! f you telecom tries hard . .it can snatch away beam customers!
And i guess beam is over confident coz its getting new connections coz i saw 3 people in front of me who were applying for new connections at that office

MAN! WTF? yesterday night they changed something . .now am connected to "Network 7" but earlier it used to show that am connected to "network 5" in the taskbar! Indian sites are opening normally but US sites are getting timed out!! Also am unable to do speedtest! WTF?! But if i download anything from youtube am getting normal speed~1MBps

Looks like Beam is taking some steps regarding their CC. They have established escalation mechanism. I have seen many people requesting this on their FB page.Whenever power goes off, my internet was not working for past 2 months. I have called their CC 3-4 times and ticket was closed without resolving. I called the technician and he said their is some battery compatibility issue and it will be fixed in 1 week or so. I waited for 15 days and called their CC gain. This time when I explained the problem, CC person said he is seeing many tickets opened regarding this issue for past few months and will escalate it to my area supervisor. After 5 days they resolved the problem and closed the ticket.

Nothing Special. This Escalation system has been adopted long back, The only thing i can Guess is they are Just doing it Properly now.The Response time in my area is 24 hours. However they don't Realize that the Disconnection is for too many hours and they did like that for 5 times in a month.

my area response time is 2-3 hours O.O But they need to know that having 4-5 disconnections to too much when it comes to broadband! Hell! Broadband means the connection should always stay "on"

The Response time in my area is 24 hours. However they don't Realize that the Disconnection is for too many hours and they did like that for 5 times in a month.
Now I understand why your downtime hours was so high. In my area, it rarely goes off. Three months downtime was 24 hours only (Excluding this battery backup issue)