Would my Netconnect+ still works ? URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajan_united

ISP
Airtel
i bought Netconnect+ last year in Oct/Nov. Then i didnt use it. (no recharge or anything)Now i wanna know will it still work ?if yes, then is there any unlimited plan for Netconnect+ ?*************bottomline is i want UNLIMITED BROADBAND in Delhi City. Which is best in :r: 500-800 ? Should i go for fixed line Airtel/Relience or Netconnect+ ?if any can tell will be great help. thanks

Posted a reply in that other thread you've created.

Yes as x720 said, connect and see for yourself. That is step 1. If it works fine. If not, go to step 2.2. Call their customer care and complain that your Netconnect+ is not working. They'll have to explain why it is not working. 3. If it is just a matter of recharge, buy the smallest possible recharge and try.As regards which is better, it depends on what you want. If you need portability then obviously those fixed line solutions are out. If you want convenience, you just try out your netconnect+ at the location you are actually going to use it and test.As far as I know, none of these USB solutions give you unlimited plans unless you accept that 5 GB at high speed and then unlimited at 144 kbps is unlimited.For unlimited/high use only a wired connection will suffice.

thanks ! i now have Relience fixed bb
Congratulations.
After about a month of use, please post your user experience in the relevant section.

Status
Not open for further replies.