The Athiesm/Skeptic/Freethought/Reason/Rationality Thread

saarth

[OP]
Regulars
May 18, 2011
Gurugram
A thread where we can discuss debate and have fun while our common sense still exists.
A new thread where i advise believers/monothiests/polytheists etc to not post or argue with us.
a thread just or the lulz and discussion for people with a better hold on reality.

----------

excellent article by Sam Harris i came across.

On Faith Panelists Blog: The Problem with Atheism - Sam Harris

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
^ Thanks dude. :)
Always remember. If you want source of any video from youtube..its most probably present in the description of the video in the youtube website

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Regulars
Apr 15, 2009
Me not a fan of babas and all, and don't believe there is someone who control things for us but the arguments here are no better than those who claim that I got relief after visiting a particular baba or wearing a yantra. Starting a website or making a video takes less than 5 minutes these days and if you were to believe all those things that you get on net, there is no hope. Just I do not believe in god is like having genuine Windows. You are not doing anything great by buying Windows but evading taxes (not aimed at anyone, just a general comment).

saarth

[OP]
Regulars
May 18, 2011
Gurugram
i am not "just not believing in god". i scrutinize everything i see or hear. and this thread is for people who share such rationality or reasoning.