Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 188,397
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow 100kbps.. you are saying as if it is 1mbps..

but....but... I can save few seconds over downloads. Time saved can be utilized to watch more p0rn, isn't it?

@Mcg....this is the limit, today we need photos reviews of at least a single Hayai internet connection,we waited for months....

@Mcg....this is the limit, today we need photos reviews of at least a single Hayai internet connection,we waited for months....

No single connection yet.... 🙁 🙁 🙁

If a connection happens today, regrettably, I will not be there to photograph it.

If a connection happens today, regrettably, I will not be there to photograph it.

one-man-show: he is THE ONLY PHOTOGRAPHER of Hayai as well!!!

Cant anyone else take pics??

or is it compulsory that only CEO can take pics?

ha ha ha ha this is so true man ..

Yep if I was the one who promised and I was determined to fulfill it... I wud have definitely made alternate arrangement instead of giving "regrettable" excuse. (wow it feels so good to use such nice and polite words!)Its not a rocket science to come up with idea to ask someone else to take pics. Its a next obvious idea..."if i cant do it, then can someone else do it?"

In other posts I had said that I wanted to be at the first installation so that I could do exactly that.

In the post to which you are referencing I had only said I wouldn't be there not that a photo would be impossible as a result.

So... Read other posts dude and again, stop twisting my words.

LOL i knew u will say that. u r twisting OBVIOUS MENAING of ur own words ..and its NOT me who is twisting the words.

u answered to question from someone asking for photos.

in reply u said.. "If a connection happens today, regrettably, I will not be there to photograph it"

now what does a COMMON SENSE tell.. that u r indirectly stating that photos cant be provided.

if that was not the case.. why didnt u answer "i wont be there, regrettably, but i will make sure photo is not impossible"

in my opinion that is more sensible and COMPLETE reply.

In other posts I had said that I wanted to be at the first installation so that I could do exactly that.

In the post to which you are referencing I had only said I wouldn't be there not that a photo would be impossible as a result.

PLEASE PLEASE HAYAI FOLLOWERS - chromanic, sanke1, IndianMascot ..etc.

I request you honestly to tell me what did u derive from MgCarley's reply to question abt photos.

Did I interpret it wrong or it is he who is twisting the meaning??

PLEASE I REQUEST YOU.

Leaving aside the photograph part, this is a weird reply. It implies a degree of detachment from the operations of Hayai, which is bizarre considering you're the Chief Operations Officer, especially Hayai being a small setup at present (I recall you mentioning elsewhere, what, 2-3 engineers or so on staff). At this scale and stage of operations, one would expect a strong situational awareness from the COO, which would be reflected as assertions in replies e.g. "We are scheduled to install in Bhandup tomorrow" or "There's trouble in Bhandup, so installation can't be scheduled yet".

There is no way one can twist this statement .. You are clearly implying tht there will be no pic of the first connection etc etc ..
Its not tht one has to specifically say a thing .. There r few things which r just "implied" when u make some statement ..

So basically its u only who has twisted the meaning of ur statement .. The person who posted the message just wanna see the pic .. He never asked if u will take the pic urself or will u be present there .. Its high time u stop twisting the facts ..

I too requested u to post some pics .. I understand since first connection is not made therefore u r not able to post the pic of tht .. But ur office must be setup by now .. ur server must be working by now .. u must have got the equipments stocks by now .. u must have got ur staff working day and night to make ur dream come true ..

So wht's the prob taking pics of those and posting it here??

Status
Not open for further replies.