Nokia Lumia 800

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 219
  • Views Views 20,117
420 EURO is the official price, price will go down for sure 😛 , lets wait for the official price in india and the reviews 🙂

710 is likely to be in the 15-18K price bracket. it would be a joke if they price 800 for 30K. this phone is not going to sell for 30K in india. 25K? probably.

If launched @ 25K then its a pie 😀rool (): Hmm what about N9 thn? they will never launch it here.

frankly speaking there is no market for n9 in india.people do not buy their symbian smartphones at reasonable prices (n8). who would buy n9 at obscene prices when it comes with meego that no one has heard about? it would only get picked up by people who know what n9 is and what it could have beeen.

I agree. I have seen people gone crazy to buy the 19K iPhone 3GS in india, just for the reason that its A 'IPHONE' , they will give reasons like '3GS or whatever its a iphone, show off yaar!' (Same for blackberry). So few would like to buy N9 too. For now i am more interested in the event company who will launch 800 in India :friendlywink:

Just for the price...remaining all are secondary.Anyways Nokia pricing their devices around 30k is something which was going on for a long time. Except for N8 which was 24k, most of em started around 30k. Be it N90, N95, N97 et all