• Thread starter Thread starter pkarthik24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 8,530

pkarthik24

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hai Guys,I am new to D2H HD DVR.....In the DVR Box settings it shows i can record upto 71 hours only, D2H advertisement claims for 200 hours! i am woundering how that possible....:Kill:

i have no clue but 200 hours might be for SD only content?

yes even i think 200hrs Sd content and 71hrs HD??but i am not a fan of these DVRs.we will never use it peacefully and will get bored in just few months using that

According to the CC and Technician and also the Nodal Officer, DVR can record upto200 hours of SD content and 120hours of HD Content...This 71 hours just blindly showing in DVR option as remaining hours or space available... (before recording)

I started but possibly some 2 - 5 hours.. thats all

----------

can anyone guide what for the Ethernet slot available on the DVR? can we connect the DVR through Ethernet port and download the content?

HD DVR had lots of ports and slots, but only half of them are in working condition. Rest are just showpiece. God knows when they will start functioning.

Yes, ethernet is pretty much useless now. I tried connecting it to my PC, but it showed up nothing.And as regards recording, it will become junk! Even if its a comic daily, u still wont like to watch it beyond second time. At max a few movies in HD, some really good shows on NGC/Discovery/Travel XP.......thats it. I just dont hold anything other than these.

yes. I m already doing that in another thread....."Clarity Issue".

So, As per the Area Manager, is every DVR user is facing problem of fwd. (recorded content)... it will not fwd. speed more than 16x... once its 32x its getting paused... anybody facing this???

Even iam facing the same problem, only max upto 16x i can forward. latter on it gets freezes.