Renault Pulse Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,227
looks ugly! argh! >.

Same engine and specifications of nissan micra! Aaand its doled out from the same Chennai factory! Why bother with a new car from the same company? So basically we're paying to get a new outer body!?

heh. if i go by your view... hero honda should have been selling like 3 models instead of like 10 they are selling now 🙂 same case with maruti. maruti i think has like 4-5 engines which power their entire range of vehicles. 🙂

but at least they look different, like polo and fabia. this looks very similar to micra. and the zigwheels article says they'll price it above micra. good luck selling even a 100/month renault.

heh. if i go by your view... hero honda should have been selling like 3 models instead of like 10 they are selling now 🙂

same case with maruti. maruti i think has like 4-5 engines which power their entire range of vehicles. 🙂
Well Hero hunk and hero CBZ have same engine but have difference of just 1000 bucks ...but in this case te difference is 1 L b/w pulse and micra!

Pulse is an improved Micra and what Renault and Nissan should be doing is just like what Tata and Fiat are doing i.e. to share the showrooms and service stations. This will build confidence in customers and also customer will get options to choose from. Pulse seems to be more driver's car as in the pics the suspension is raised and looks like it has more stiff setup than Micra. Also we can expect more fuel economy in Pulse than Micra as Nissan focuses more on smoothness and driving pleasure whereas Renault is more focused on providing better fuel economy so though the engines are same in Pulse and Micra tuning will be different. With the launch of Pulse Renault is expanding it's footprints and indicating long term plans in India.