• Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,237

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
yes and then we will have to use unlock utilities (like the ones for iPhone)

I don't think windows loader like programs will stop working.All what will happen is that some new program like these will come that works.It is impossible that any software code has zero loopholes.

There are programs which dont use the loader thingy to make ur OS genuine 😛ill: :Fireworks:Great loss for DAZ if loaders fail 😛

Microsoft should provide the user options to load any program a user likes and not jail a computer to run only their OS! I have signed this statement sometime ago and hope that microsoft is forced not to involve in an anti-competitor way.I'm fully into GNU/Linux now and only go back to windows to play some good old games (too lazy to install wine 😛 )

Actually they are planning to use UEFI as a replacement to default bios. when you install windows 8 on your system you need to have a UEFI otherwise windows wont boot up.Moreover if you tamper with bootloader and try to add linux with it you wont be able to run windows 8

I have Windows for similar reasons.....i have a calling software which i use for making calls to UK, and is specific in Windows. And of course few of my fav games. I still play RA2 sometimes, and get enjoyment by keeping the AI under my foot! 😀