• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,664

spirit

ISP
BSNL 3G
Hi I have got BSNL 3g prepaid Sim
I am based near lucknow.
I am now buying the data card.
Talked to one of the most reliable data card seller on ebay.
he told me the problems with UMG 1831 and then give me these two options
He was saying that E182e is the latest one and is much better in performance, though he is willing to sell me k405 too as both are of same prices and availalbe with me.
He said that E182e is new and will be in much demand than k405 in future and it is recently been available in India.

Guys I need your help in it .
Which should I buy.
btw this is my first post.
But I am following this forum for 3-4 days and it has definitely helped me immendely.
So kudos to the members here. Greatly thankful

----------

Hi I have got BSNL 3g prepaid Sim
I am based near lucknow.
I am now buying the data card.
Talked to one of the most reliable data card seller on ebay.
he told me the problems with UMG 1831 and then give me these two options
He was saying that E182e is the latest one and is much better in performance, though he is willing to sell me k405 too as both are of same prices and availalbe with me.
He said that E182e is new and will be in much demand than k405 in future and it is recently been available in India.

Guys I need your help in it .
Which should I buy.
btw this is my first post.
But I am following this forum for 3-4 days and it has definitely helped me immendely.
So kudos to the members here. Greatly thankful

----------

I Suggest you go with Huawei E182E data card. I just bought one yesterday from Ebay and its working great. And also its a new model and will be much better. And just visit HUAWEI E182E - Huawei Device Co., Ltd.. . This is the official site link for huawei devices and there in downloads section you will find a update. Just apply that update to your E182E Huawei data card and its max speed capacity will increase from 21Mbps to 28.8 Mbps as this update is the latest firmware version for this data card.

Regards
Sandeep

Thanks Sandeep.I have recently been looking into other Data cards.I have found Huawei e367 with awesome reviews.any information about it It costing 3500 rs

E367 is a good one...but as of now 21.6Mbps is practically impossible to be provided by any ISPeven if its possible then you have to spend a huge amount of bucks to habitat that connection......And now india is looking forward to 4G....so you might find your modem not usefull....My suggestion would be...If you want speeds like 21.6Mbps in 3G....go for it.....ORits a total waste of money.....!!!

Purchased Huawei K4505 from ebay.its working fine as a modem;has latest firmware(28mbps) but it doesn't read the microsd card (I tried both 2 & 4 GB) neither in win xp nor in linux mint. Contacted the seller he said its firmware/driver issue & would be solved in future. I just want to confirm this from other users of K4505. Plz help regarding this

Get your modem checked, there is no firmware issue, i am using the same modem with a 16 GB card and it works fine without any issues.