Asus Transformer Prime

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 5,915
Still cheaper than iPhone 4S.

this is actually one of the best android tablets to come out. 18 hours battery life when used with a dock. android ics is being rolled out. quad core processor. 1GB RAM. i was planning to buy this one. but now that only the top end version is launched... i am dropping plans and starting to look for a grey market Galaxy nexus. apparently they are selling for less than 30K in mumbai.

^^ I want to sell my iPad 1 which is 16GB Wifi + 3G for around Rs. 10000 to fund my iPad 3 purchase.

Forget comparisons with its brethren, who would buy this when you can get an iPad 2 for less than half the price.

Apple HateBoys - for starters.. Having used the Playbook.. I would rather buy a Playbook at an even lower cost than ipad2 , if not an Android 😀

right.
would i recommend Apple ipad/ipad2/ipad3 over android tablets to other people? yes. hell i bought the ipad 2 for wife last year. transformer prime was not out at that time. was planning to go for it instead.
would i buy an ipad/ipad2/ipad3 for myself? no.

I have to admit that their tablets are slightly sanely priced than their phones. Also, I have held & used iPhones (3G, 3GS, 4S) for a brief while - Sorry to say, I would rather buy an Android/Blackberry/HP-Palm - Somehow I was not comfortable using iOS (And I am not a Hateboy)

Well, Is it available in India. Last I remember, we were waiting in March/April , and price was said to be 50K. But did not spot in any online store.