• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,896

Ryan

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hey people,So, I plan on setting myself up with a seedbox but I wanted to ask you folks here if any of you are interested in it. The cost would be less I am sure and space, bandwidth, etc. could be divided up. If you are interested, let me know. Peace out.

A moderator can close this thread since no one is interested. Offer rescinded.

Maybe I'll do a google search but with a seedbox, it'd be hard to just trust a random stranger. So I think I will recall my offer 🙂.

Ryan,

Perhaps I would be interested in this, didn't saw this thread before so I could have missed it the first time. Is this seedbox a VPS with remote access or is it a webpanel-only based one?

And what are the costs, bandwidth limitations if any... and configuration? Reply here if you're still interested 🙂

Unfortunately, I am going to take my offer of the table but I might take you up on this offer next month. I do have VPS access as well as VNC access. ruTorrent webgui. 60gb space. 100mbit. U/L bandwidth and Downloads, U/L amount of simultaneous transfers. I'm not too sure on the ram but I think it is 1gb. I don't have tech specs on the rig though. Cost is INR 550.

Unfortunately, I am going to take my offer of the table but I might take you up on this offer next month. I do have VPS access as well as VNC access. ruTorrent webgui. 60gb space. 100mbit. U/L bandwidth and Downloads, U/L amount of simultaneous transfers. I'm not too sure on the ram but I think it is 1gb. I don't have tech specs on the rig though. Cost is INR 550.

60 GB is too low , want to get a 300 GB one ?

@ryan ...is that a decent service u've got there in your sig? its been a long time since the days of hotwire..aint it?

do yourself a favor and get a dedi and set up a SB yourself, 60 gig for 500 inr !! you can get kimi 16g for about 45 gbp from any good reseller and just look at the specs of server, you can share with 4 guys to split the cost and setting rtorrent with rut front end takes 10 mins , take your pick of server from here

Kimsufi - your range of dedicated servers from £13.99 p/m !

Dedicated servers. - OVH

but you will have to go via a reseller , look on any good private trackers there are mostly old and good members who would do this. having your server allows a multiple things do be done with it too.

@cyberwiz: Yes friend. It's good. I don't use it that often but only when I need to access websites which don't allow because of geographical location or because it's not loading. Yeah hotwire used to be pretty nifty back in the day mate.@l33t: I'm not that familiar with setting up my own server yet and I think this is just fine for me. 🙂@monster: My requirements are really not that high. Can't afford so much.