Motorola RAZR (Google Android Edition)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 5,993
Seriously, when is it going to launch in here?

considering it is a verizon droid branded model, i would say never. :sidefrown:

LOL that looked like that warning at the end was specifically for me!! 😀

Motorola Droid razr is for verizon only, but motorola razr will be the GSM version priced around 30000, no FM and no java.Phone looks really nice! :iconking:

Very good policy Motorola is following.If you want to buy a Froyo Device? Buy the Defy.If you want to buy a Gingerbred Debice?Buy the Defy+....Such a shame becaues the new RAZR looks very cool. But, I'm not going to take the risk to then find out the the only way to get IceCream Sandwich on it will be to buy the RAZR+ :bye:

Motorola has already confirmed that RAZR would get ICS early next year. They need that much time to pollute it with their own UI crap.

Awww! I made such a weird typo :crushed:

Don't want to hijack this thread but, this is weird;

ok from what i remember. they said that they eventually aim to have a 18 month safety period for android devices. there is still no guarantee in place from any manufacturer which sucks and google is not really doing anything about it. andy rubin said that he does not call it fragmentation but legacy. not a good excuse. in any case, the good thing is that you have the option to root the device and run a custom mode. i believe a lot of N1 owners would also do the same if google does not release ICS for it. N1 is of course more than 18 months old now.