• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,548

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Man. They have launched their first model and I am already annoyed.

The site gave me this error:

I am using Chrome and I am pretty sure that I am on a fairly recent version capable of handling any shit that they are going to throw on my computer.

And then found out that their website is not even updated with this new product. Freaking disgusting.

My suggestion to auto companies in the country. Stop using Flash. Make sure that your website is up to date especially when you launch new products.

----------

Hero MotoCorp launches Impulse bike for Rs. 67,000

as a result i have no idea how this bike looks like. i prefer to get imagery from the official site. 😕

----------

argh. this is an off-roader primarily.

The site works for me fine. But there is no mention of the product 🙂

well site worked fine for me but that error popped up. they are probably using a flash player version detection script which of course is malfunctioning.

If it doesnt has that trademark motocross sound coming from its exhaust pipe..am not buying it! :]

----------

Its fuel tank and head light dome looks suspiciously similar to the ones on hero CBZ~ O.O

Errr.... Whose gonna drive this on Indian Road ??

Oh, I thought this is what we need looking at the condition of our roads. 🙂

lol, the CD Dawn or deluxe on the front page of hero motocorp site still got "Hero Honda" sticker on its fuel tank..

The CD brand is still owned by Honda I think (read it somewhere) and that is why they retain the Honda branding.

Definitely impulse will create a new segment in bikes.The bike looks good. but it will not suite to working Professionals.