Airtel offering free customer care access and other goodies to "privileged" customers

• Thread starter Thread starter andcha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 6,410

andcha

ISP
Airtel
Got an email today from Airtel, don't know whether they really mean or...Dear Customer,Your loyalty is instrumental in airtel being rated as the 'No.1 Service Brand' in the recent survey of the Most Trusted Brands 2011 by Brand Equity.It is my absolute honour to inform you that you are a Platinum Customer for us. As a Platinum customer, we commit to provide you with our highest level of service and unique benefits to meet all your service needs. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you of the Special privileges that you will enjoy as a Platinum customer.• Priority and free access to the service advisor at 121 customer care helpline• 100% assured express service recovery• Premium door step services on demand for SIM delivery, payment collection, BlackBerry & 3G dongles• Enhanced credit limit of your choice• Prelaunch Exclusivity for new product launches• Invite to special events sponsored by airtelI am also pleased to offer the following :• Special offer on purchase of airtel digital TV - India’s premier DTH service. To avail the offer, please click here• 10% benefit on purchase of tickets for the 2011 FORMULA 1 AIRTEL INDIAN GRAND PRIX. To buy tickets, just SMS Formula1 to 54321We will be happy to hear from you, do provide us with your feedback on our services at 121 customer care helpline whenever you call next.I thank you for your valued patronage and look forward to serving you for many years to come.Yours Sincerely,Abhilasha HansChief Service Officer – Consumer BusinessBharti Airtel Limited

free access to customer care is a privilege nowadays.

There must be a fair usage policy of 10 mins a month 😀

Well, a nice idea indeed.

airtel will reduce it to 5 minutes, without any notice and charge for that.

blame it on the indian television channels. i like to sensationalize thread titles 😀 (the idea is to deliver a clearer title to the topic in discussion). 🙂

Agree with Sensationalizing, like a saas bahu soap 😀Is any ticketing company offering discount on F1 Race? If not, the platinum offer is worth while.

well yeah. they must have a bunch of tickets blocked from general sales. in general sales, the cheaper tickets are all sold out and i think the cheapest option available now is 7500?

how much is the f1 ticket airtel is giving fr ?ok just saw its 10% lol