Suggest the best HD DTH for me.

vgowtham97

[OP]
Regulars
May 25, 2009
Hi,I have recently bought a Sony KDL-32EX720.I have been using Cable TV since now and i have decided to move to HD.I am confused on which DTH to buy.I will post my usage below,Please suggest me which one is the best for me.Thanks in advance.

1.I am from Tamil Nadu,So i need more Tamil channels.Don't suggest me TS because it has less number of Tamil channels.
2.I am a big cricket fan,and willing to watch all Indian matches in HD.
3.I need a DTH that provides the best quality of SD channels,because most of the time I watch only Tamil channels which are SD.
4.My monthly budget for packages is 200-270.
5.I watch English movies and Hindi channels very rarely.

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
Videocon D2H or TATASKY HD.Dish TV doesn't have Star Asli HD channels!

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
Regulars
Jun 29, 2010
If u talking about about non recorded HD stb (non DVR) then go to RDTV HD (strictly no DVR, Only HD)Go for demo before by RDTV HD. I never go to demo of RDTV HD but by advt they claiming 250 HD Ready channels on RDTV HD. There is a software which converts sd signals to HD ready quality. I never check & RDTV is dreamviewer actually many timesFake promises are speciality of Reliance. Thats better watch demo & then decide & if you do same then review here.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
His requirement is of Tamil Channels. So can someone tell which DTH has maximum Tamil Channel other than Sun ;)

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
Regulars
Jun 29, 2010
Thanks I M@vgCheck also your other mention needs about HD DTH with RDTV HD.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Hi,I have recently bought a Sony KDL-32EX720.I have been using Cable TV since now and i have decided to move to HD.I am confused on which DTH to buy.I will post my usage below,Please suggest me which one is the best for me.Thanks in advance.

1.I am from Tamil Nadu,So i need more Tamil channels.Don't suggest me TS because it has less number of Tamil channels.
2.I am a big cricket fan,and willing to watch all Indian matches in HD.
3.I need a DTH that provides the best quality of SD channels,because most of the time I watch only Tamil channels which are SD.
4.My monthly budget for packages is 200-270.
5.I watch English movies and Hindi channels very rarely.

Okie, so in d2h, you can go for New South Gold Sports Pack and HD Globe addon which will cost Rs 215 + Rs 110 + ST = Rs 358 . Budget wil go little bit high but I hope this will fulfill your needs.

Check this out : Videocon D2H Packages, DTH Package, ROI Packages, DTH Recharge Price and South Packages

naveen_reloaded

>
Regulars
Sep 2, 2007
I am from tamilnadu too.. Recently i booked Airtel HD. but i booked ultra pack. I didnt go for Sun HD because of the recent political scenarios and they offer either in 6 or 12 month pack (CMIIW). so i dont want to take risk with them at this moment. also HD channel wise they are removed two channels from thier own streaming . also HD channels are less compared to Airtel DTH HD.Only sun DTH provide good number of south channels. but if you ask me , take a south pack from airtel and add south region channels through thier "chota pack" option. this is just my view.PQ wise Airtel is among the top. Will post when mine gets installed.Oh by the way , dont get dishtv at any cost