Just-Dial Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter rajm11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,462
R

rajm11

Justdial.com is amazing service, Many people use it daily, and quite importantly its a good service.I use it in weekends for locating movies, digital stores and what nots .However in PUNE the just dial number 020-22222222 has been not working since like a week or so When I called them today A recording told me that BSNL has disconnected the line of Just dial and hence they are rendered useless, IS it same for your city ? Please let me know and why you think this happened?

The above number, 020-2222 2222 is working now. It's a BSNL number. There was a service blockage by BSNL to this from cellphone, as per news report. Though the new nation-wide number for Just Dial services is 88888 88888 (10 times 8). Even 020-6999 9999 should work just fine.

Dear Rajm11,Thanks! for sharing your views & being a regular user of Just Dial Ltd.With reference to your above mentioned comment, we would like to inform that entire Pune is facing this problem since IUC charges not paid by the Idea, Airtel & Vodafone service providers due which BSNL blocked the incoming from these service providers only.The complete details are published in 'DNA City' News paper.Team Just Dial.

Ah! We now have Just Dial CC on forum too!Well atleast above reply was decent and not like other CC executives on the forum.

well this is definitely a wide spread problem and i suppose not every just dial user is checking their twitter or facebook page for updates. 🙂

sorry my bad just dial, I didnt know at the timeSTUPID IDEA , airtel and vodaphone dont pay their bill and ALL THE PUNE CITY SUFFERES starting from friday till date, hey just dial can we access you on phone any other way, I mean do yoiu have acell phone number ?

Well u can access same number via BSNL landline.

well I am sorry to sound like #firstworldproblem but I don't own a Landline, 2 cell phones and 1 cell phone with SO, thats it.... besides when I am standing out of thetre or in dominos and want to check movie timings I dont have BSNL landline with me 🙁

did u try 6999 9999?This number I got from pune.justdial.com

oh ok.. because that is the number still there on their website.

...Justdial is also available on mobile, 08888888888 and therefore is also cheaper than a local call now 🙂