Improved EPG App for Java & Android Phones

Good. I wud use it on my new phone! But 1 feature thats badly missed here is scheduling a recording from ur cell. I have faced a situation many times where i leave home & some time later i realise that i wont be making it for my fav show. And i cant do anything then.I think Airtel or TS has this ryt?

Actually there was a option of recording in previous version, but its was again inactive. Only TS had recording through Mobile and Website too.But this one is quite improved.

So u mean they actually had the option in the earlier version? If thats the case, then i think it wud come back again.

Yes, Hope so. Now with the improved app looks like they are working on it. Earlier there was app only for java, but now they developed it for Android too.

I just installed the android epg app in my handset.But the app in android version is totally different from the screenshots posted by u...there is no epg option available,only balance check,account info,rtn change,package details,dealer locator,recharge through code,ppv,sms options are included here.And to login it need only rtn.& everytime u exit from the app n enter again,u need to reloggin.not good app....application name is EPG but no epg available....???one more thing,in its package section..it shows total 45 packages are available...what is this???

Actually the screenshots posted are from the Nokia app i guess. So it wud be different. Rest all, i have no idea, as i m not using any app, and i dont own an Android yet!

I just installed the android epg app in my handset.But the app in android version is totally different from the screenshots posted by u...there is no epg option available,only balance check,account info,rtn change,package details,dealer locator,recharge through code,ppv,sms options are included here.And to login it need only rtn.& everytime u exit from the app n enter again,u need to reloggin.not good app....application name is EPG but no epg available....???

one more thing,in its package section..it shows total 45 packages are available...what is this???

Jaymin is correct bro. These had been taken from Nokia Phone . Android app would be bit different. But I am surprised how came EPG is missing.

Also lots of bugs are still there. Everytime putting Customer ID, RTN and password is annoying.

Yeah i checked the Android App. Its not having the EPG. I dont think anything out of the current offerings in the app can come much handy. They need to improve it a lot.

Yeah i checked the Android App. Its not having the EPG. I dont think anything out of the current offerings in the app can come much handy. They need to improve it a lot.

That defeats the Main purpose of the App.

Majority of the users are on Android now and will be more in Future.

Dont understand the logic behind the developing of this App! I was expecting recording functionalities thru this! 🙁

Dont understand the logic behind the developing of this App! I was expecting recording functionalities thru this! 🙁

Send A Mail to them. It's Cruelty for Dvr Users when TS & ADTV Already provides this facility on Their Apps.

HAHAHA!! I have already tried to shake them awake for another issue of mine. Lets see how they react tomorrow, or may be on Monday!

Just Saw your other Post Abt CC, Probably they must be on Diwali weekend So as the Trai officials. They Shouldn't have Closed the complain W/O asking the Customer.