Improved EPG App for Java & Android Phones

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
EPG for Android Mobiles

Finally d2h has developed Mobile EPG apps for Android Mobiles and Improved the features of regular Java App.

For Java Phones:

http://www.videocond2h.com/epg/d2h_epg.jad
http://www.videocond2h.com/epg/d2h_epg.jar

For Android Phones:

http://www.videocond2h.com/epg/EPG.apk

Java App View:

Program List:

My Buddies: (Not Working )

Other Features:

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
Good. I wud use it on my new phone! But 1 feature thats badly missed here is scheduling a recording from ur cell. I have faced a situation many times where i leave home & some time later i realise that i wont be making it for my fav show. And i cant do anything then.I think Airtel or TS has this ryt?

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Actually there was a option of recording in previous version, but its was again inactive. Only TS had recording through Mobile and Website too.But this one is quite improved.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
So u mean they actually had the option in the earlier version? If thats the case, then i think it wud come back again.

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Yes, Hope so. Now with the improved app looks like they are working on it. Earlier there was app only for java, but now they developed it for Android too.

-=Dth@Freak=-

Regulars
Aug 3, 2009
I just installed the android epg app in my handset.But the app in android version is totally different from the screenshots posted by u...there is no epg option available,only balance check,account info,rtn change,package details,dealer locator,recharge through code,ppv,sms options are included here.And to login it need only rtn.& everytime u exit from the app n enter again,u need to reloggin.not good app....application name is EPG but no epg available....???one more thing,in its package section..it shows total 45 packages are available...what is this???

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
Actually the screenshots posted are from the Nokia app i guess. So it wud be different. Rest all, i have no idea, as i m not using any app, and i dont own an Android yet!

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
I just installed the android epg app in my handset.But the app in android version is totally different from the screenshots posted by u...there is no epg option available,only balance check,account info,rtn change,package details,dealer locator,recharge through code,ppv,sms options are included here.And to login it need only rtn.& everytime u exit from the app n enter again,u need to reloggin.not good app....application name is EPG but no epg available....???

one more thing,in its package section..it shows total 45 packages are available...what is this???

Jaymin is correct bro. These had been taken from Nokia Phone . Android app would be bit different. But I am surprised how came EPG is missing.

Also lots of bugs are still there. Everytime putting Customer ID, RTN and password is annoying.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
Yeah i checked the Android App. Its not having the EPG. I dont think anything out of the current offerings in the app can come much handy. They need to improve it a lot.

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
Yeah i checked the Android App. Its not having the EPG. I dont think anything out of the current offerings in the app can come much handy. They need to improve it a lot.

That defeats the Main purpose of the App.

Majority of the users are on Android now and will be more in Future.