craptel need data plan copy of turbo 1299 from me!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 6,547

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
since just two months i am being fuped on my turbo 1299 unlimited plan which has 100 gb of fup limit with 1 mbps speeds.......i compained to them about it and just got a call from billing department that my fup limit according to them is 25 gb only.:annoyed: and that ******* is demanding from me the proof that turbo 1299 plan had 100gb fup ,when i got it, he says then he will give me my 100 gb limit again..............i know a lot of guys have that plan .......anybody having any pdf file or something which stated that on turbo 1299 plan they had 100gb fup.....???? plese help me.......and yeah airtel sucks bigtime now.....grrrrrrrrrrrr

Got this on some website!

only one thing now........i am getting 1 mbps through out all day and night for many months now............and this above image shows.......day speeds at 512 and night speed at 1mbps .........i remember that all users of this plan were automaticall upgraded to 1mbps through out(day and night) just like me ........now what should i do....by sending this image ....they may say that ur plan says that u will get 512 in day and so u are getting ,wats the issue....????

----------

ohh boy...salmankhan watching the thread........sallu miyan pls answer ....should i send the mail with image attached.????? all guys pls advice me......what to do...???

The issue is something like this. According to your original plan-

Your speed at day was - 512 Kbps

Your speed at night was (speed boost) - 1 Mbps

fup- 100 GB

What airtel has done now is-

Doubled speed of all plans and reduced fup limits.

However they have not taken into account night speeds or speed boost.

So your original speed becomes 512 Kbps only (ignore night speed).

They doubled it to 1 Mbps and reduced fup to 25 GB.

Their policy is fine for people who had consistent speed but for users who had speed boost at night this is a drawback.

I know this thing because I have Explorer 1099 plan (384 Kbps/1 Mbps) and my speed was "increased" to 512 Kbps and night speed was completely ignored.

Do let me know how your complaint goes. If you get a solution I would complain again to airtel (Have done that once already.) Otherwise I have already thought of shifting to bsnl or some other company.

^but they increased speeds by themselves......they have to retain the originnal fup.......users didnt asked them to increase speeds , and never were consulted by airtel about what they wanted.....a new speed with new decreased fup or old speeds with old fup.airtel cannot decide on themselves........what users want....and if airtel decides themselves......then users reserve the right to have the old fup.:Read:

^but they increased speeds by themselves......they have to retain the originnal fup.......users didnt asked them to increase speeds , and never were consulted by airtel ,what they want.....a new speed with new decreased fup or old speeds with old fup.

This things you should be saying to Airtel though they dont give a damn to it. Better is to get another connection.

I faced the same problem once 3-4 months back. Fought for about a week and got the earlier plan back. The same happened again now. The cc said the plan cant be changed. And there has been no reply from the nodal officer. So I am waiting to get a reply from sify otherwise I would be shifting to bsnl.

^The best seems to be ULD 1350.Rent=1350 Rs + TaxesSpeed= 4 Mbps till 20 Gb, 512 Kbps after 20 Gb.And I guess you get phone calls worth rs 250 Free.Where are you located?

@toocoolThats the best among the "options". If you are willing to spend more you would get plans with more data limit. For ex- For 1500 + taxes you would get 1 Mbps + 75 GB fup on airtel.@x720I know it cannot be compared to airtel or bsnl in terms of service. Actually I havent got the airtel connection disconnected yet. And I was looking for some 1 Mbps unlimited plan at no more than Rs 1500 including taxes. reliance has that for Rs 1000 and sify for Rs 900.So I thought that if the installation charges are not much maybe I can take a gamble and try other connection for 1-2 months to see if it works well and if it does then can continue with it.

The reviews on forums are not very favourable + their process of logging manually is also an issue. I am just doing "research" now and have told them to check the feasibiliy in my area though I am not very sure whether I would be getting the connection if there is feasibility.The issue is DL HD movies on 512 Kbps takes a lot of time. and 20-25 GB fup wont be useful either.Apart from service issues are there other issues with sify as well? Like not getting the speed they promise bb-101 error etc?

well a friend of mine just got this headache and he told he was disconnecting...the Customer retention centre guys called him and asked him for reasons...he said he wanted old plan! and they gave him his old plan! Why dont you try the same method?!

Retention dept rarely gives anything in writing. Who knows when they might screw you over.@goyal.sanchitI remember admin complaining about how bad sify was.Edited my original post.