Gemini Movies, Neo Cricket HD & PTC Chakde added

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,764
really TS is in full swing now.. seems like they got a whole new satellite ! with so much transponder space.. ! :Boy Money::cool_2:new CEO really works 😛 😀

Anyone manage to add Neo Cricket HD as a single channel to 'make my pack'? Coz when I tried on the website, it is not there to be added as individual channel. Also, when I called up the Customer call center they told me that Neo Cricket HD their system showed that it is not available to be added !! I think you can only subscribe to it as HD Gold pack.

Anyone manage to add Neo Cricket HD as a single channel to 'make my pack'? Coz when I tried on the website, it is not there to be added as individual channel. Also, when I called up the Customer call center they told me that Neo Cricket HD their system showed that it is not available to be added !! I think you can only subscribe to it as HD Gold pack.

Its an Event Based channel till India - Eng Series so its FREE for those who have subscribed to HD Gold Pack. Hence, not available as alacarte 😉