Colors HD launching very Soon !!!

TS already have removed many and added lot many channels too in last one week.

cool .. if RDTV does not add it .. i think its time to switch from it .. Hope to see BB in HD .. even if i have to switch my DTH provider ..

Oh, this gives me an idea to create thread where we can list down all faltu channels across all channels and discuss upon it to raise TRP of IBF 😀

Actually most sane people find it crappy. But there are few who still cry over their removal!I guess its a bit too harsh on niche viewers, but thats the reality. Why do they want to watch non-standard channels, when u get better channels to watch?

removal of Active Music HD had confirmed the Launch Date.So, Colors HD is launching on 19th Oct 11 . Now We can watch Big Boss and Ready which is getting telecasted on 23rd in HD😛leasantry:

Hey Active Music HD was my favorite channel actually! Now where shud i watch music in HD? 🙁I hadnt hoped Colors HD at this big a cost!

Btw, will it be ad free or with ads? And any official links for it?

No buddy. No official news. Gt to know from same retailer who had last time said abt Sony Mix, Maa music and Maa movies. They get the information instantly to boost sale of company.

Ok. But anyways, now that removal of Active Music HD is confirmed, they have to get in some HD channel. I hope that this does get added eventually.

No bro, I think d2h too had run out of space for TP. Thats why they are removing one HD channel and adding another. And if it is correct, then we can't expect another HD channel till ST2 migration is completed.

Can you explain how does HD thing matters as all the latest TV's are of HD quality so is it the TV or the Channel that makes the difference?

I think u havent compared how SD looks in standard TV & in a widescreen TV. Its simple mate.....it looks stretched in Widescreen TV, the colors of the print dont appear real, and the image itself too is somewhat rough. Not to mention the lower sound quality. And to add to it....NO ADS!