Which song describes your current mood :)

" Kun Faya Kun " from Rockstar 🙂

No particular song for describing my mood as such, but these days my favorite is Chahoon Bhi from the movie Force.

i just created this thread so that i can guage what songs are others listening and maybe i can relate to them too......earlier i though Sadda haQ is only the good song in Rockstar...but after IndianMascot pointed kun faya song..i listened it and liked it too! :]

Ok, that way i even listen to that song from Mausam......Rabba Main to, title track of Singham, few Murder 2 songs.......and the ones that are shown on HD Music channel of D2h.

Ok, that way i even listen to that song from Mausam......Rabba Main to, title track of Singham, few Murder 2 songs.......and the ones that are shown on HD Music channel of D2h.
I hear music channel HD is being removed....will you listen to any music after that? 😛

I have recorded 12 hours of Music on that channel just yesterday! And even if i had to delete it, i wud get a good set of earphones/headset/whatever, when i buy a new phone. I m not listening to much audio, as few weeks back, even my earphones gave me a slip. 1 bud is working & 1 is not. Its volume was already low & now this happened. So i have stopped listening to audio on the go.

jennifer lopez, on the floor , that ass never looked better :tonguesmilie:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A&ob=av2e