Nokia 603

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Nokia outs colorful 603 handset, coupled with NFC-equipped Luna Bluetooth headset - Engadget

Available in six different back cover colors, this new Symbian Belle handset is powered by a 1GHz processor and boasts a 3.5-inch, capacitive touchscreen with 640 x 360 resolution. It also comes with 2GB of internal memory, a 32GB microSD slot and five megapixel camera, along with full NFC and Bluetooth 3.0 capabilities.

Saurav

Looking for BSNL Broadband substitute
Regulars
Aug 19, 2008
Kolkata
so Nokia is on a spree launching handsets with 1 Ghz processor.any idea about price?i think it would cross 15k.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
who gives a shit? anyone here want to buy a symbian device?

R

rajm11

Not me, Nokia has left the symbian in limbo, now they are talking of getting away with meego/meamo etc. Lets just move on people.Understand thishardware will be pretty soon common on each device with upgrades only, what will be important is handling of that hardware through OS... I think android is doing pretty good job of it....

Saurav

Looking for BSNL Broadband substitute
Regulars
Aug 19, 2008
Kolkata
don't be so harsh. :pi know people who still want to stick to nokia. it's not such a bad phone. one things for sure, nokia's hardware can be relied upon. and symbian belle doesn't look bad either. i know that at this price (say 15k) there are better phones but we cannot fully rule out nokia.

R

rajm11

HTC is also good at making good hardware, here a ideal that will beat anything out of Nokia, HTC WILDFIRE IS for just 9590 INR right now, you want a link let me know....

----------

let me not wait for it and here is a deal for you

R

rajm11

saurav you know about this deal ??? wow are you a link scourge-r ?? if so plze help me find..... ( really ) Pm me or Ican to you