Box (Online Storage) Updates

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
Why Box is Giving iOS Users Massive Amounts of Free Cloud Storage | The Box Blog
Questions about Our #Box50GB Promotion? Get Answers Here. | The Box Blog
iPad and iPhone Users Get 50 GB FREE. Get Your #Box50GB Now! | The Box Blog

As evidenced by the overwhelming crowds during past iPhone and iPad launches, it’s clear that our lives revolve around mobile. That’s why we’re happy to announce that we’re giving away 50 GB of free storage to anyone who uses a Box Personal account on an iOS device. That’s right, it’s 50 GB in the cloud completely free, forever. Your 50 GB of storage isn’t just limited to your mobile device – you get it anywhere you use your Box account, like on your laptop at home or your desktop at the office.
This promotion only runs for 50 days, so get your free space in the cloud by following these steps:

[*]Visit the app store and download the Box app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
[*]Log in to your account or register for a new one directly from the app
[*]Start sharing and collaborating in the cloud
[*](optional but recommended) Tell the world how you’ll use your 50 GB with the hashtag #Box50GB
[/list]

The offer is till December 2.

Once you have got 50gb storage, that would obviously be available for all devices including windows,android etc. So you just need access to an iOS device.

----------

Works!

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
now i want to have access to my wife's ipod touch for 10 minutes. :p

smnrock

Regular
Regulars
Feb 27, 2010
Even hp touchpad users have this 50gb offer, but sadly 100mb file size limit which makes no sense.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
1. why do you think of filling it to the full anyways? 2. 100MB limit is good to restrict it for piracy reasons. 3. you can store personal media. songs, photos, documents... enough storage to last you a couple of years at least. of course. music.google.com is pretty cool for songs. i am using it exclusively on my android phone right now.

dsneih

da Mafia
Regulars
Aug 14, 2008
Mumbai
they are offering the 50GB space for LG phone too .. thats great ...but in there app no option to multiple update .. :(