Beam Customer care closing tickets without doing any work

• Thread starter Thread starter cha_indian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,272

cha_indian

ISP
ADSL, DataOne
Guys, i am really pissed off with this beam internet..... Internet speed is down to 40kbps from the promised 1Mbps and i have raised the ticket.. they have closed two tickets without doing any work or confirming whether the problem is solved .How can they close the ticket without doing any work ??? I think it is plain cheating 😛issed-off😀o you guys have any similar problems ..

well we all know how shite the customer care guys are....i didnt had probs til now but a LOT of my friends had this same prob!

hey guys, i have a strange phenomenon to report to you 🙂

When i use my Asus router, the speed is 40kbps but when i connect the cable directly to the LAN cable on the computer, the speed is normal.

this is what i got when i connect the cable directly to the computer

hey guys, i have a strange phenomenon to report to you 🙂

When i use my Asus router, the speed is 40kbps but when i connect the cable directly to the LAN cable on the computer, the speed is normal.

this is what i got when i connect the cable directly to the computer
you're getting the promised speeds! so they might have closed the tickets! 😛
maybe you meddled with the setting of router! maybe kept a speed restriction to 40kbps!

Very interesting....... did using the PPOPE mode in the router enter your beam username and password and see if that changes anything....... also is this low speed on wifi or even when you connect directly via one of the 4 wired LAN ports out of the router.Also one thing is that do not use any of the QOS function disable all the QOS they can play crazy with your internet speeds I know someone who was having a similar issue and it was due to the QOS settings.

I would like to apologize to beam!! It was my mistake to change settings in the router.... actually i changed the settings thinking i was doing something else.Beam logon... meri maafi accept karo !!!Guys we need to close this thread.

I would like to apologize to beam!! It was my mistake to change settings in the router.... actually i changed the settings thinking i was doing something else.

Beam logon... meri maafi accept karo !!!

Guys we need to close this thread.
Actually no...no need to close this thread! i mean 2 days back my net was down from morning...not even getting the "connections available" icon on taskbar...when i troubleshooted ...it always showed cable might be broken! i thought it was some fiber cut and phoned him! he said peole will come.....but nobody came...i thought net was down and didnt used the net for whole day...finally in the night when i opened it..it was working again! But they closed my tickets without my prob solved! :c

Internet doesn't work when power goes off, This is happening for past 4-5 weeks. Initially I thought they will fix it automatically as it started after they repaired. After that twice they closed the ticket without fixing the problem. With 4-5 hours power cut, I need to switch to my secondary connection (BSNL) frequently.