Infosys News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter netfreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 30,527
if there were none, there would be now. i would not be surprised if the reporter was asked to ask this question so that a spark can be generated in the media that murthy is ready to be the president. there are enough infosysians in this country who would support this move. Indian IT industry probably would support this move. government would probably not bother considering the post of President is largely a yes man one.

Diggy thinks Anna Hazare can become President 😀 (I first time agree with him)Diggy says Anna is being offered President post by BJP. Imagine Anna as President and Modi as PM 🙂

if there were none, there would be now.

i would not be surprised if the reporter was asked to ask this question so that a spark can be generated in the media that murthy is ready to be the president.

there are enough infosysians in this country who would support this move. Indian IT industry probably would support this move. government would probably not bother considering the post of President is largely a yes man one.

hahah totally true the last line. poor prathiba patil nobody invites her for any function people still invites A P J kalam .

----------

Diggy thinks Anna Hazare can become President 😀 (I first time agree with him)
Diggy says Anna is being offered President post by BJP. Imagine Anna as President and Modi as PM 🙂
I think that will suit well for India.

When Pratibha Patil was selected as a candidate, Advani commented that she is loyal and vulnerable (because of murder case accusations against her brother, if I'm right). Others would have been just loyal.....

Diggy thinks Anna Hazare can become President 😀 (I first time agree with him)
Diggy says Anna is being offered President post by BJP. Imagine Anna as President and Modi as PM 🙂

The worst thing is not Diggy shooting his mouth, but newspapers front paging it. Absolutely disgusting.

President of India is the first citizen of the country but he is the dummiest person in our country....I have admired and respected only 1 president of india who atleast did some justice as a President of India thats none other than Abdul Kalam..

Is it true that the preseident is elected from South and North India alternatively?

Not true must be coincidence if that has happened in past.

Ready to be President if all parties agree: Murthy - India News - IBNLive

As if Nandan Nilekani was not doing enough damage to this country through the much maligned UIDAI Project. 😕

Maligned in which way...??? I am not with the government the way they want to force uid to public..... Without any law...... But what's nilkeni's hand in this??? He is just doing his job thinking he is doing good for the country......... I think narayan murthy is a respectable person with right ethical background atleast..... I donno what's the issue if.... He became president.......?????

Maligned in which way...??? I am not with the government the way they want to force uid to public..... Without any law...... But what's nilkeni's hand in this??? He is just doing his job thinking he is doing good for the country......... I think narayan murthy is a respectable person with right ethical background atleast..... I donno what's the issue if.... He became president.......?????

In the same way i think UID is maligned out of nothing, perhaps citizens should really look out of the realms of internet for justification and true knowledge. And volumes of 'eminent' personalities who have no doubts about it and have supported the project rather than the very small minority who seem to have no other job but 2 gain attention.:smiley-fart004:

please tell me you are not an infosysian?

please tell me you are not an infosysian?

Why would I be??? I am a trader..... But don't trade or have in delivery any infosys shares.... 🙂