Fibernet Updated Proposal

• Thread starter Thread starter pk_
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 13,198
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would your audience want to do what you want them to do?
This is the most important question to ask — and the hardest to answer.

200GB FUP ( after FUP speeds not tltly fuked ) fr 10MBps-15MBps @ 1500 and unthrottled..... audience will come running to u 😀

provided speed and service is good though 😛

--

Last edited:
haha we will see if u ever launch in Delhi what xtlay the realty is 😛 Delhi its self can provide any good ISP 1Million subscribers pretty easily.

hahaha and some are saying we wont get users 🙂

YOu can get users if you make people understand what Fibrenet is good for...

In Delhi 95% people use Internet for simply checking mails and doing some nominal browsing. and out of that 95% - 80% have installed it to show their neighbors that they got internet at home

Now calculate your prospectus...

--

Last edited:
^^ And I hope they aren't going to see what a certain user is downloading. Those who about the legal stuff are usually the ones who exploit loopholes, even at the expense of their customers. Well- so far atleast.
If you still don't believe me, I can fire off a quick email to some of the decision makers at a few Indian ISPs who can give me some kind of official response as to how Fibernet would fit in to their networks, if at all and let them tell you what you can and can not do.
I would really like to see this.

Lets not get into that IIT/IIM/Dare to think beyond IIMs BS. I've seen loads of such people been proven wrong time and again. I think even I have a flashy badge in my pocket somewhere 😀.

3. Humble request: please use the quote feature properly.

You are wasting your time sending this request...

IIT does not teach how to use Vbulletin board and how to use QUOTE Feature :laugh:

And if they learn it from someone else, what will happen to their reputation and that of IIT

the **** this is confusing,.... which thread is one giving out what is fibernet doing and what is their plan...... SHIT collate it and put it in one go....... and what talk abouyt the ideas...... WE love here to talk about the ideas... as many of you know ....

too many threads have been created, it is driving me mad..it seems like one is asking a question in thread 1 the answer is given in thread 2 and then thread 3 4 are also there...WTF WTF...:sinister:

Yaar main bhi is baat ko nahi chhedna chahta tha but usne majboor kar diya

Again Be humble, Learn to respect others, don't be ignorant, rude... and no body will talk about BS of IIT... It is just that no body has forgetten your first thread... and if you do not change your attitude, people will move you towards that...

It's human tendency to remember bad things

hahaha and some are saying we wont get users 🙂

well u need to launch in Delhi 1st too worry abt subscribers...Beam in Hyd has proved it pretty nicely what good plans at reasonable prices can do 🙂

Proper service and uptime is Highly imp fr any ISP as even if the plan is good and service and uptime is crap get ready to be kicked out

Status
Not open for further replies.