Apple iOS 5 released

rodeoz

Mirror Cracking Material
[OP]
Regulars
May 21, 2011
Delhi
The 103MB download is not immediately visible from the iTunes home screen but clicking download reveals the 10.5 download button. It is also hitting Software Update. This is the first step in Apple's upgrade to iOS 5 and iCloud. Other updates, including iOS 5 tomorrow should be hitting shortly.Full release notes below (via MacStories):What's new in iTunes 10.5iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they're both on the same Wi-Fi network.

rodeoz

Mirror Cracking Material
[OP]
Regulars
May 21, 2011
Delhi
iCloud.com goes live for everyone!

devendra

Regular
Regulars
Sep 17, 2005
Dear rodeoz i downloaded itunes 10.5 but can't upgrade to ios5 for my iphone its saying its having latest version 4.3.5

rodeoz

Mirror Cracking Material
[OP]
Regulars
May 21, 2011
Delhi
Dear rodeoz i downloaded itunes 10.5 but can't upgrade to ios5 for my iphone its saying its having latest version 4.3.5

That is because the public release of iOS 5 has not yet been released by Apple. Should happen by night or tomorrow early morning India time. You ll require this latest iTunes to upgrade your firmware when it is released.

rodeoz

Mirror Cracking Material
[OP]
Regulars
May 21, 2011
Delhi
Meanwhile for those of you who are on the GM - the Newsstand Store has gone LIVE. Bet the iOS 5 public release is round the corner. 1pm EST is the expected time.

maniaco

Regulars
Regulars
Jun 6, 2008
Bengaluru
Guys, You can update your Apple devices to iOS5! Its updatable through iTunes 10.5 now.

----------

Total size is 774 MB