Need some basic info about Airtel DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter Daddycool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,751
@ emptymt

I just read it through different forum's user's images sent on those forums where Adtv mentioned that equipment will be property of Adtv forever. That means if you are deactivate user / u dont subscribe for long time & as per their rules & regulation (if there any for any specific period) u r deactive subscriber they will take back the equipments when they want. I am not ADTV subscriber but I think many dth users (all services dth users) told that never any dth company take back their set after deactivation. So this is in favour of customer now. When they change mind maybe that time they will take action. Maybe not possible it but we have to be aware of all these things & they also mentions in CAF. We are bound in agreement actually otherwise u cant get any DTH connection except DD DIRECT (I guess) & Other FTA receivers which u buy separately.

x720 is right. I read about a user who sent request to disconnect his connection & they took action on it. U dont send any request to them & dont worry maybe they will not take it back according to many deactive subscriber experience.

Dish tv's deactivation period is 90 days dont know about ADTV.