Formula-1 News and Updates

Imagine a race with everyone racing the same car; Vettel would be behind Fernando Alonso and also Lewis Hamilton

how many times do we have to listen to this bullshit?

drivers win championship because of 1000s of different reasons.

this is not a sport where best driver wins the championship.

this is a sport where the best package with the best luck wins the championship.

how many times do we have to listen to this bullshit?

drivers win championship because of 1000s of different reasons.

this is not a sport where best driver wins the championship.

this is a sport where the best package with the best luck wins the championship.

+1

give alonso the best car and if he loses then they would say... alonso was unlucky.weather did not suit his car. his pit crew messed up his race. he got stuck in the traffic.blah blahblahremove all these components and he is the best driver on the grid and he would show everyone his class and he would win all the races and all the freaking championships.

As of now we cant say that Vettel is a complete package driver like Schumi or Alonso ....because these people have worked for teams which was no good....they built the car and won championships....In a way i would say that he is also a complete driver...Vettel is a great driver but i want to see him in a car which is not a winning car and building that team & car into a winning car...No doubt he is a class and great driver but need to evaluate his character when is not having a winning car...

Looks like Mallya is facing huge cash crunch, first he closed Kingfisher Red flight, now sold stake in F1 team. What next?

I am sure that he will not sell his team in the near future....

Though he gas been an F1 fanboy for a very long time, economics force a lot of decisions. He had a bad public spat with Capt. Gopinath before taking over Air Deccan. Now, a few years later, it does not exist.

With respect to Airlines i believe that he would closed the operation of KF Red to allow KF a premium brand in Airlines....For F1 may be he needs more money to pump in with a investor rather than he putting his own owney into it...May be its a calculated business strategies...