Vodafone India BlackBerry services hit by major glitch !!!

BlackBerry users in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India suffered email outages for several hours on Monday, adding to the woes of struggling manufacturer Research in Motion, increasingly seen as a takeover target.

BlackBerry has outages in Europe, Africa, India | Reuters

Newspaper articles say that Vodafone, Airtel , Loop and Docomo were affected but my wife blackberry on Reliance was working fine. How came Reliance have a different Blackberry server :tonguesmilie:

Thanks for replying, but it would be great if you guys had informed us proactively . Till evening I was wondering wt has happened. Was able to came across the issue later through News.

Today also Blackberry Services are affected. I am nt receiving any mail, alert and messengers are offline since last 7 hrs .

I doubt Vodafone is working on FIXING this issue at all except contacting Blackberry and asking "hey whats the status?"Whatever is to be done wud be done by Blackberry!

The fault is from RIM's side, why would Vodafone try to fix it? 😛

Perfectly said. If RIM Core Switch is effected, then Vodafone can do nothing other than giving us false promises. Vodafone twitter account had been fuked off . In last one hour more than 100 people have complained regarding Blackberry Services disruption. 😀

----------

Bt my question to Vodafone is how came Reliance still able to provide uninterrupted Blackberry Services.