Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai

Saurav

Looking for BSNL Broadband substitute
Regulars
Aug 19, 2008
Kolkata
imgur having problems showing pictures on this forum? when the image is clicked, the picture opens up in another window.

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Haha this pic in post above is funny because person can still steal the slippers.However on the other hand my shoes and chappals have been stolen 1 or 2 times, but I have never seen slippers being stolen!

mhsabir

Xclusive
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
I think the point is what would you do after stealing it? Tear them apart? Take the effort of slicing through the lock?

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
You don't need to tear it. The design of the chappals are such that there are 3 points plugged in. You will need to remove the left point on one and the right on the other, remove the lock, and push the thing back in. You will have a ready to use pair of chappals.

mhsabir

Xclusive
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Hmm.. Yeah, if they are the rubber chappals ... I thought they were not :confused: ... Maybe I am wrong

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
yup! after slipping off the chappals...go to a locksmith and get a duplicate key done! AND VOILA! you have a pair of slippers and a decent lock with key :D

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Haha, I was going to add that too. Slippers with lock free!And as agantuk said, thats what I meant, u can easily remove the lock from slipper.However I do understand that its just an illustration!

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
I hardly go to temples, or places where there is this possibility. If i do go, i am generally with my family, and someone particularly stands where the footwear of everyone is kept! :D