Airtel speed boost

• Thread starter Thread starter Topweb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,077
No big speed boost for me :disapointed:..only abt 30 KBps..earlier i used to get ~ 500 KBps on my 4 Mb line now i am getting 530 KBps or a boost of 240 Kbps..their speed control software is working coz other wise my line uncapped speed should have been around ~650 KBps

Aww its back to normal for me . yuckies >.

Alas!!!!!!!!!!! speed didnt last and is gone, yet till it was there I used it at maximum.....................if they increase speed like this every weekend, I will stick with them (about to disconnect it but these 2 days bursts got airtel 1 more week from my side) 🙂

Not trying to be the devils advocate...but now I realize why Airtel has such stringent FUP limits. It seems many are personally in the mission to download the entire internet - if their ISP allows them to do so! Okay, I am now ready for the flak. 🙂

Not trying to be the devils advocate...but now I realize why Airtel has such stringent FUP limits. It seems many are personally in the mission to download the entire internet - if their ISP allows them to do so!

Okay, I am now ready for the flak. 🙂

why dont you consider this as a sort of payback to them, we dont ask them or hack into there system to increase the speeds.............these increase are only because of their own fault 🙂

Don't Complain, Enjoy while it lasts. You Won't Get Such thing again From the India's Worst FUPe'd Broadband Provider Craptel.

Not trying to be the devils advocate...but now I realize why Airtel has such stringent FUP limits. It seems many are personally in the mission to download the entire internet - if their ISP allows them to do so!

Okay, I am now ready for the flak. 🙂

No. This "mission to download the entire Internet" is only going to last a week. It's like when your municipality supplies water only at Sundays, everyone rushes to fill up and store as much as they can.

I personally, ran out of things to download but yea I downloaded around 15 GB yesterday and my *limit* was supposed to be 10 GB.

P.S. My speed is still 512 kbps now even though I crossed the 10 GB limit (it should have been 256 kbps) so yay for bugged up backend!

It's like when your municipality supplies water only at Sundays, everyone rushes to fill up and store as much as they can.

That made me smile. Nice analogy. 🙂