How Many Of You Port Back Into airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter Gr8anwar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,623

Gr8anwar

ISP
BSNL Best Hain Mere Liye
I'm One Of Them Who Port Back To airtel....coz no one is better and Fair than AirtelBefor 6 Months i ported My no. Into vodafone and Done FRC with 6000 Rs but just in one month i relize that no one is better and fair than airtel...Vodafone and Idea are Not Good opretor excluding Network...there t&c are just not acceptable for me..Airtel is just like 15 August for me....so i'm asking to you guys how many port back to airtel...

i have ported number for 3 times... every 90 days... on my opinion, airtel , vodafone & idea & mtnl are far better than others in Mumbai.

well i used to hate airtel coz they used to charge for messages more than others..but since not only 100 SMS per day...am happy with airtel 🙂

100sms are Hetlh vise good for us..no spamming at allbut Airtel Have exalent and Crestle clear Network....frm few days when im sending sms thru Vodafpne massage are not deleverd promtly...Some of massage are deleverd after 24 Hours....LOLs

100sms are Hetlh vise good for us..no spamming at all
but Airtel Have exalent and Crestle clear Network....frm few days when im sending sms thru Vodafpne massage are not deleverd promtly...
Some of massage are deleverd after 24 Hours....LOLs
yeah,..i had the same prob with Tata Docomo...messages were not going or reaching after 2-3 hours after i actually sent them! but now its ok i guess...(location:hyd)

My Location Is Maharashtra and Connection Was Vodafone..

yeah,..i had the same prob with Tata Docomo...messages were not going or reaching after 2-3 hours after i actually sent them! but now its ok i guess...(location:hyd)

When I try to log into ICICI Bank internet banking site, I am prompted for one time password, which I should receive on my phone. The problem is that Airtel delivers the message just about 2 hours late!

When I try to log into ICICI Bank internet banking site, I am prompted for one time password, which I should receive on my phone. The problem is that Airtel delivers the message just about 2 hours late!

I suggest you to check the time of the sms by going to Options > Message Details for your sms.
Only then you'll be able to know whether the fault lies with icici bank or airtel.
I also had airtel and used to get delayed messages from icici; but there were no issues with other banks' sms.

I suggest you to check the time of the sms by going to Options > Message Details for your sms.
Only then you'll be able to know whether the fault lies with icici bank or airtel.
I also had airtel and used to get delayed messages from icici; but there were no issues with other banks' sms.

ICICI Bank had sent the message within a few minutes of me logging in.

I'm trying to Port in back to Airtel from Idea. Apparently this type of port in requires a 'call back in' SIM, which isn't available anywhere in Pune. Anyone clarify this?

I'm trying to Port in back to Airtel from Idea. Apparently this type of port in requires a 'call back in' SIM, which isn't available anywhere in Pune. Anyone clarify this?

Its relly painfull i faced it buddy just buy Airtels MNP H1 sim only m will be swall