Taj Mahal

thakurlokesh

ISP
Hotwire
VOTE FOR TAJ MAHAL

As you know on 7th JULY 2007 the world will get its new seven wonders. The TAJ MAHAL is also in the list of probales and the TAJ need 30 crors votes to make the grade.

Millions across the globe are expected to vote online or via telephone till july 6 to select the new seven wonders from a list of 21. The campaign to replace the old wonders of the world - of which only the pyramids of egypt remains - is being run by a privately funded organisation from Zurich in Switzerland, the new seven wonders foundation(N7W). The list includes, among others, The Taj Mahal, the Great Wall Of China, Machu Pichu(Peru), the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower etc., With the pyramids already chosen, there are just six slots to be filled.

"The problem in getting The Taj to fill one of those slots is that internet penetration and awareness about the ongoing campaign are low in india.🙁 When the list of 21 drawn up, The Taj Mahal ranked 20th", says Bharat Kapadia,Executive Director, I Media Corporation Limted - the firm that will launch the "VOTE FOR TAJ" campaign on may 21. "A.R. Rahman has composed a special anthem for the campaign - he says", "We are also planning concerts in 15 cities. The idea is to generate a nationwide avalanche of votes".

This article was written by Jatin Gandhi and it was published in the front page of Hindustan Times , dated :19 may'07".

How to vote:

1.log onto n7w: Taj Mahal Just register and vote.

Or

2. Just type TAJ in the write messege box of your mobile phone and send it to 4567

Or

3.Call via landline on No. 1255545

Voting is open till 6th July 2007.

If you have more than one email accounts, please use all emaid IDs to register and vote. If possible please use all the three above mentioned methods to vote.

PLEASE COPY THIS MESSEGE FROM HERE AND SEND IT TO OTHERS VIA EMAIL.

right spam to do something which won't make a difference. i had say work hard on something which would make a difference.make sure that taj does not become a mess due to all that pollution which is turning the white marbel into yellow colored stuff. spread awareness about that. if we can't even make sure that the taj survives for a couple more centuries, we dont deserve to have a wonder in our land.with mayawati becoming the CM of UP... my hope is diminishing day by day.

anyway, who gave these dumbsh*ts (NewOpenWorld Corporation) the right to declare what counts as a 7 wonder or not? It's like having an American idol with world monuments....

right spam to do something which won't make a difference.

i had say work hard on something which would make a difference.

make sure that taj does not become a mess due to all that pollution which is turning the white marbel into yellow colored stuff.

spread awareness about that. if we can't even make sure that the taj survives for a couple more centuries, we dont deserve to have a wonder in our land.

with mayawati becoming the CM of UP... my hope is diminishing day by day.

Hello Mr. Admin(sushubh). Pollution is a different matter. Pollution is not only affecting the TAJ but affecting the whole world. Pollution is a global issue. This is not the right reason not to vote for the TAJ. TAJ is not alone to be affecting by pollution. Pollution (particularly acid rain caused by carbon monoxide gas ) is affacting all the monuments of the world which are in the list of probables for new seven wonders. Mr. admin, I know very well some people "like u" would discourage me to spread awareness:madness: but I will do this work ignoring:redface: such people. Also there are many people who will support me:yahoo:. I m not doing any crime by requesting people to vote.

Mr. admin U are talking about Mayawati, what will U say about George W Bush who has not taken any action to reduce the emition of greenhouse gases inspite of warning of the Scientists regarding global warming (while USA is alone emitting 45% of total greenhouse gases). Well, I m a student of environmental science and will surely work, as far as I can, in the future for awareness among the people regarding pollution.

yeah, take that "Mr. admin"

heh. i dont need to explain anything to him. we indians should be ashamed of ourselves when someone visits the taj and see how badly it is mantained. i surely feel sorry for my polish friend who was there recently and was astonished to see the mess around the Taj. as for george bush... i think we have worse things to fear from him than global pollution.declaring a monument to be a wonder of the world... i think that task should be left to experts. having an internet poll when half of the world cannot even access the web is a futile exercise.as we have seen from the hugely popular American Idol... internet polls can be tempered with easily... with thousands of script kiddies sitting online. our vote is not going to matter much.

as we have seen from the hugely popular American Idol... internet polls can be tempered with easily... with thousands of script kiddies sitting online. our vote is not going to matter much.
DO u really think someone will create a script to mass poll for this shit :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

heh. we are already seeing people making a email chain and forum posts suggesting other people to do so. why not just make a script to manipulate the counting?

anyway, who gave these dumbsh*ts (NewOpenWorld Corporation) the right to declare what counts as a 7 wonder or not? It's like having an American idol with world monuments....

that is of course another way of looking at it 😀

Mr. senior(vebmetal) and Mr. Admin(sushubh) Ur logic is absolutely foolish. Plz don't comment on any topic without getting sufficient information on the subject. Kya aap dono nahin jante ki 7 wonders ko leke hamesha hi panga raha hai ki vastav mein duniya ke 7 wonders hain kaun-kaun se, aakhir kisi na kisi ko to ye responsibility leni hi thi, waise bhi wo log 7 wonders ka selection khud apne aap nahin kar rahe bulki puri duniya ke logo se voting karwa rahe hain, and I ask U who r U to raise finger against the opinion of the people of the whole world? Kya ye aap decide karenge ki 7 wonders kaun se hain? Aap puri duniya ke king nahin hain. U r only the administrator and senior member of braodband forum.
I request U again not to comment on any topic without getting info on the subject.
Moreover, Mr. admin has called my thread as spam. Yaar my thread is taking only some space of ur website's bandwidth. Can't I take some space for India's pride TAJ. Plz dont degrade the TAJ. It is the great creation of some great ancient architects.
Well, My aim is not to personally attack on you. I m just correcting U. Plz forgive me if my comments have hurted U.

I have voted for TAJ quite a few times since last year using different e-mail ids from different places😀Does anybody here knows what is the current position of Taj out of 20 ?

heh. we are already seeing people making a email chain and forum posts suggesting other people to do so. why not just make a script to manipulate the counting?

Thery are doing this because many people dont know about 7 wonder's selection and They are just informing and remembering to others And there is nothing wrong if they are requesting to vote. As in democracy,we see,candidates run campaign to request to vote for them.

I have voted for TAJ quite a few times since last year using different e-mail ids from different places😀

Does anybody here knows what is the current position of Taj out of 20 ?

Thank u very much for voting. U have slapped the people like Mr. admin who always see everything from negative view.

Anyway, I think they will not disclose the currunt position this time.

Let's consider the possibilty that the Taj does not make the top 7, but say either the Eiffel or statue of liberty (gasp) make it. Bet the french will be laughing out loud since they were responsible for both. I can't imagine how these 2 could ever make the list in the first place and their inclusion kinda reduces the credibility of such a list. If i recall correctly the Chief egyptologist in Cairo did not even want to be in this competition in the first place.

Will the taj not being included on some one's list diminish what the Taj is, stands for ?

i doubt many would even care either way.

You go to see the Taj cos, its the most visible, globally recognisable monument of India......PERIOD.

Not cos its on some damn list;.

The taj is the taj is the taj...i don't see tourist traffic affected in any way. If some one can be bothered to come to India in the first place, they will see the Taj without any doubt.

the email adresses collected from those registering would be a spammers goldmine, if registering then use one of those self-destructing email addrs

If i recall correctly the Chief egyptologist in Cairo did not even want to be in this competition in the first place.

I think U r talking about Dr. Zahi Hawass. It is his personal opinion. Different people, Different opinions.

Yep you're right, that guy has got a pretty big mouth.If anything he would want to promote the pyramids to the hilt, he's the main guy you see blabbing away in those Nat Geo shows on the subject.Why cos, the pyramids have to be in the top 3 of any ones's list on the subject if not the very top. They will without doubt survive anything the future can throw at them.That he does not feel like endorsing this project speaks volumes in istelf.