How to save and invest hardcore earned money ??

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
There are lots and lots of schemes and offers floating all around which attracts us to invest our hardcore earned money . But wt can be the best options or schemes where we can invest our money and earn the maximum interest out of it .1. Mutual funds2. Shares3. Insurance Policies4. Fixed Deposit5. Gold, Silver coins/biscuits.....

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Coming to topicFixed Deposit and Gold wud be safe bet.Top two are risky but can fetch lots of money.Insurance policy - not much idea.

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
I still haven't found any friend and relative who have invested in Shares and came out or have make profits in it. Is anyone here who had made profits out of Share Market ??

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i experimented for 2-3 months and exited while i was in profit. i still own few shares of Infosys and Reliance Industries I think which should both be profitable when I decide to sell them. i did not experiment much. just played around with safer stocks and one day realized that it was becoming an addiction and stopped it. i still end up paying the DMAT account charges every year to ICICI as the account is still active.

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Wow, finally gt someone who gt profited . And I guess nt getting addicted was the best step taken by you. People usually gt addicted and lose money by taking risks.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i think we have a couple of full time traders making good money on the forum. as for me... i see my dad who has quite a lot of money invested in the market. he is glued to business channels all day long. :confused:

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
amish has suggested 2 good ways to invest money. Wt else can be the safe ways to invest and earn high interest . It would be gr8 if everyone shares the method they are using at present.