Which ISP at Andheri West?

Aniruddha

[OP]
Jan 24, 2009
Indore
Hello Guys,I'm moving to Andheri West, can you suggest me an ISP with High speed connection (VDSL) ? How much will it cost?I'm currently living in Ujjain, MP. My current plan is BSNL Business - 2799 (8 mbps).Thanks in Advance. :)

mgcarley

Founder, Hayai Broadband
Regulars
Jun 22, 2009
Hello Guys,

I'm moving to Andheri West, can you suggest me an ISP with High speed connection (VDSL) ? How much will it cost?

I'm currently living in Ujjain, MP. My current plan is BSNL Business - 2799 (8 mbps).

Thanks in Advance. :)

MTNL is supposed to have some VDSL in some parts of the city - it costs a small fortune: MTNL VDSL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans

I'm also not sure that it's available in Andheri West - Andheri and some surrounding suburbs are unfortunately not that great when it comes to connectivity.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
And thats the reason I am desperately waiting for HAYAI .

audioslave

What?
Regulars
Jul 9, 2011
Hello Guys,

I'm moving to Andheri West, can you suggest me an ISP with High speed connection (VDSL) ? How much will it cost?

I'm currently living in Ujjain, MP. My current plan is BSNL Business - 2799 (8 mbps).

Thanks in Advance. :)

Wait for hayai, You would get in Coming 6 months for sure!

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
No way, other wireless options are always available. I use MTNL 3G, reliance broadband + and Tata Photon Plus presently to fulfill my internet requirements.

audioslave

What?
Regulars
Jul 9, 2011
can you stay offline for 6 months?
An idiot would do that?
I thought he would not know about Hayai and i Just gave an Advice that doesn't mean i am asking him to stay without internet for 6months.