• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,690

moindear

Internet addict!
ISP
Airtel, ACT
In the karnataka circle, airtel has reduced the 31 rupees sms pack validity from 30 days to 10 days. This is getting pathetic, 300 sms costing 3 rupees per day approximately!Could it get worse than this?

here in Delhi I think its 79 or something fr local and STD sms and 35 fr local. Havent done these recharges fr long time so no idea of these packs.Better switch to operator using MNP which is giving better offer then.......as long as their network is good

Will do that once the 3G speeds on Edge recharge goes off.I use this mobile for browsing and sms only. The moment 3G speeds disappear, will leave airtel.But was shocked to see changing the validity from 30 days to 10 days...

Wow so they want us to spend 90 Bucks Per month for Sms? .. why dont you kick out airtel instead of complaining here.

Wtf does this AIRTEL bastard think of themselves. Mo****f** Every time they Hike Tariff and they want others to Follow them.
What the Heck do they think of themselves? Do they think that they are Telecom Regulatory Body?
You are the sole people who appreciate this Fckr Craptel Just start kicking They will automatically change?

Now it Seems that other operators are changing the Sms tariff.

F*** Airtel
If you get DOCOMO network, switch over to it

Rs 6/month for all SMS @ 1p/sms
Haha.. Docomo.. I have to shout to talk.. their connectivity is pretty Bad.

Wtf does this AIRTEL bastard think of themselves. Mo****f** Every time they Hike Tariff and they want others to Follow them.
What the Heck do they think of themselves? Do they think that they are Telecom Regulatory Body?
You are the sole people who appreciate this Fckr Craptel Just start kicking They will automatically change?

Now it Seems that other operators are changing the Sms tariff.

F*** Airtel

Haha.. Docomo.. I have to shout to talk.. their connectivity is pretty Bad.

Yeah, network is an issue sometimes.. But my hostel has a good 3G DOCOMO coverage, so I get landline quality voice calls and decent net speeds on the phone most of the time.
Have an Airtel for travelling though