• Thread starter Thread starter Iyer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,974

Iyer

ISP
Vodaphone 3G,MTNL 3g,Reliance
Team,

I hope somebody from Videocon D2H reads this,as iam very unclear on their process of transparency on online bookings
let me state my case : I had booked in an online HD Box on d2honline.com the transaction was completed and i received a confirmation of deduction of Rs 2690 from my CC company
The site published the following details
Order Number: D2H20111005080431
Order Received: Oct 5, 2011
Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 2690.00

But i did not get any directions on what is the timeline of Installation or the modus by which i would be communicated.Being a process driven person i immediately mailed up with the relevant order details to online.sales@d2honline.com & customercare@d2h.com, but did not get any reply. I called up cusotmer care and they as usual were clueless and mentioned that they are not aware of Online Transactions , and cannot help. I called up on 02242000555 and they mentioned that they will call back, and no marks for guessing it right : they never did.So i thought of marking the mail to the nodal officer Mr.Radhakrishnan ( nodalofficer.maharashtra@d2h.com) and putting it on Open Forums.

So my points are
1) What are your SLA if any to customers for installation and what is the process.This would help all who cared to book online and are gaping as what will happen ahead
2) What comes as part of your package
a) What is the Antenna Size for HD Box ( Installation personnels dont have a clue or have different motives, i see HD box installed with 60cm Antenna ( Standard ), 65cm HD( written ) antenna & 90cm Antenna
b) What is the LMB offered is it mono( single ) for HD or Dual LMB.
Or does a) & b) depend on signal strength reception (65 or 90 cm Antenna & single or double LNB)

Can some concerned Videocon D2H authority or an already experienced customer in the forum throw light on the above aspects
Videocon Team : Its time that accountability, professionalism & transparency towards customers sets in.This will help you broaden your base when you have a hopefully( Since i have only compared and yet to experience)decent product and a great pricing

Cherrios

Iyer

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope u shud have got ur connection by now, or atleast be contacted by now. Coz in this much time frame, they generally carry out the installation.Size of Dish - Since its HD only connection, it shud be 65 cm Dish.LNB - u wud get single LNB, as again u need only 1 feed, being an HD only box.In ur package, u get the HDMI cable for sure. Dont know the other things that are given along with HD Only connections. Let others answer that.Lastly, if installation is still not done, then do keep 1 thing in mind - While that fellow sets up, he will adjust 2 bars on ur screen - Signal Strength, and Signal Quality. make sure, u get the "Quality" bar at 99-100%, and "Strength" bar at around 90-95% atleast, to enjoy best possible reception.Do keep updating us on this matter! 🙂

TeamThe installation was promptly complete, even though there were a few local coordination issues.I had to escalate to Vineet who was quite professional and prompt to his word on the commitment. He coordinated the entire process swiftly and resolved the issue. Form my area the local coordination was done by the local support manager Shantanu Acharya, who came to my location along with the installation personnal and completed the entire installationThe HD comes with 65 cm antenna ( this was also one of the issue which had to be resolved upon by Vineet>Overall iam quite satisfied by the efficacy of the team.But would suggest the Videocon team to have better training and interaction protocols for the local teams so that they create the right user experience for the user from start to finish.Thanks Jaymin for your reverting back on this.Admin, this thread stands resolved and can be closed.

So good to hear that ur issue is resolved! Btw, this means Vineet is still there - there were speculations around that Vineet is not there at D2h now.

Yeah its clear that he left IBF since long. But i think when i had given the contact details of Vineet to Ashish i guess, at that time somebody pointed out that its useless to contact Vineet.

ha bhai, maine he kahatha ki vineeth budki SHAYAD ab D2H ke saath nahi hai.agar vineeth abhi bhi D2H ke hai to kushi ki baath hai.lekin vineeth na he BBF me hai, aur na he kisi E MAIL ka jawab dete hai.unke online teem bhi mujhe HDDVR kharidne me koyi madad nahi ki.jab maine apni poori dhukh bhari daastan vinith ko EMAIL kiya to unhone he mujhe HDDVR dilaaya tha.

Ok, and i mistook u for Ashish! But anyways, looks like he shud be there, coz he helped solving this issue.