MAC Laptop and DeskTop Prices

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,582
Recently I bought an Apple Mac and unfortunately this Mac giving me Static Electric Shock all time. Once I took the issue to the Apple iStore guys from where I bought this, they gave me cold invitation. Can somebody suggest me what Legal action can I take against Apple? Overall I am not satisfied with Apple products and neither their customer handling, and not suggesting anyone to buy at least Apple Mac. Thanks,
which Mac did you buy?

----------

ahem. are you sure your house's power supplies do not have earthing problems?
yup. thats why i asked hi the question.

If your house doesn't have earthing you'll get static shocks irrepespective of whether its a Mac or a PC

my new macbook pro had suddenly acquired display probe. istore ppl not only restored it but gave me a brand new replacement for the aluminum panel cover(the one which has Apple logo) sure they took 15 days, as the service centre is in banglore. but overall the service is pretty good, they didn't even asked for the bill as the model was new and they checked through serial no.the person above has clearly earthing issue( if you have a macbook, the shock will be even greater as aluminum is a strong conductor of electricity), which no Company includes in it's warranty/guarantee worldwide.