MTNL 3G datacard RECHARGE OPTIONS??

• Thread starter Thread starter sb23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 6,870

sb23

ISP
mtnl 3g
I bought MTNL 3G Jadoo datacard a month back. It came with 2 GB data free for the first month. Now I have no clue from where to get it recharge further. Could not get it done from neighbourhood recharge shops, they have never done it. I am a student, I bought this 3G datacard after too much thinking. Now it seems all money is waste because going to MTNL office for each recharge seems impractical. Someone please help.. 🙁 🙁 🙁

I'm guessing you have bought this from Delhi....!!
There are many Online recharge sites available...!!
You can try Online Prepaid Mobile Recharge for Airtel,Vodafone,Reliance,BSNL,Idea,Uninor,Aircel,MTS,Tata Docomo,Tata Indicom,MTNL,Loop,Virgin Mobile
mtnl | online 3g recharge | 3G jadoo | online recharge
You can use any ATM Debit card or Credit card to pay.....!!
As you are a student...you might have a Debit card to pay..!! 🙂

I have one, but I dont use it. So I would prefer the cash payment options. Can I get the recharge done from neighbourhood shops? Any idea?
How frustrating it is..MTNL cant even help customers properly.
Is there anyone else too facing the same problem.. or is it just me?

----------

And, yes I bought the datacard from delhi..! How did you get to know? ^-^

Hi SB23Visit your nearest MTNL sanchar haat to do recharge. Normal mobile shops dont do this recharge.Pay 4500 and get the 6 months recharge. You will get an SMS saying you have got 210GB data available.I did this in april 2011 and this is my last month, even after downloading tons of movies, I still have 90GB remaining for 15 daysI get speed sometimes around 3MBps and atleast 1MBps normally if you have good signal at your homeSo visit nearest MTNL office or sanchar haat to get recharge doneThanksSam

Yes, you can do recharge from your neighbourhood shops.Just find out who recharge mtnl using e-recharge system. Tell them about plan they will do it.I recharged SMS pack before with neighbourhood shops in my area.If neighbourhood shops have Internet facility than it's very easy to explain them about data plan.

Any recharge shop having a payment terminal can get data recharges done.