Huawei E122 died! Is there any good USB dongle you recommend?

in just 5 Months? Omg.. what have you done exactly?
If i am not wrong you have 1 year warranty on that thing. if you have damaged it physically take lite.

If you are thinking to get a new one try from these http://www.letsbuy.com/computers-networking-data-cards-c-259_164_518

in just 5 Months? Omg.. what have you done exactly?
If i am not wrong you have 1 year warranty on that thing. if you have damaged it physically take lite.

If you are thinking to get a new one try from these Data Cards Price India - Latest Data Cards Price in India & Free Home Delivery

Thanks for the reply. I know there is no voice call feature in HSPA USB dongles, but I tried updating its firmware over and over. Updated many Dashboard versions (11,15,21) and it died. It was my mistake. I bought it from ebay, not sure about warranty. Can you suggest me one from the list? So, I could order one today. 🙂

Alcatel modems doesn’t support USSD and voice calls . You have to go with unlocked Huawei 7.2mbps modems or with lava 720g (7.2mbps, supports ussd and voice calls)......no reviews of lava 720g better go with unlocked huawei products like e173.Micromax 352g (7.2mbps)supports ussd but no voice call support.Huawei 21mbps modems (umg1831,k4505,e353) support ussd but no voice call support.

Nowadays 7.2 mbps data card price is not much above 3.6 mbps card. so stick to minimum 7.2 cards and not 3.6 mbps card.

I bought recently Huawei E175o ( Aircell branded and locked later unlocked by me). The performance is very good. USSD works. I have not used but there is voice call support too. If you get around Rs 1700 it is worth it.

theitbazzar.com is selling E173 unlocked @Rs 1425.you can not go wrong in this price. you can re write firmware as usual and buy anther one after 6 months !:welcoming:

Welcome to The IT Bazaar.
Best now is UMG1831 available in Ebay..:Storyteller:
K4505 is also selling in E stores around Rs 2450.

I heard Reliance GSM 3G (ZTE/Huawei ) 7.2 mbps card is not locked unlike Voda/Airtel/Aircel 7.2 cards.

If you live in Reliance 3G area,retail stores will carry it. I tried in south ,they sell only CDMA Netconnect.

Alcatel modems doesn’t support USSD and voice calls . You have to go with unlocked Huawei 7.2mbps modems or with lava 720g (7.2mbps, supports ussd and voice calls)......no reviews of lava 720g better go with unlocked huawei products like e173.
Micromax 352g (7.2mbps)supports ussd but no voice call support.
Huawei 21mbps modems (umg1831,k4505,e353) support ussd but no voice call support.

Thanks. I'm looking for Huawei 7.2 USB modem.

Nowadays 7.2 mbps data card price is not much above 3.6 mbps card. so stick to minimum 7.2 cards and not 3.6 mbps card.

I bought recently Huawei E175o ( Aircell branded and locked later unlocked by me). The performance is very good. USSD works. I have not used but there is voice call support too. If you get around Rs 1700 it is worth it.

theitbazzar.com is selling E173 unlocked @Rs 1425.you can not go wrong in this price. you can re write firmware as usual and buy anther one after 6 months !:welcoming:

Welcome to The IT Bazaar.
Best now is UMG1831 available in Ebay..:Storyteller:
K4505 is also selling in E stores around Rs 2450.

I heard Reliance GSM 3G (ZTE/Huawei ) 7.2 mbps card is not locked unlike Voda/Airtel/Aircel 7.2 cards.

If you live in Reliance 3G area,retail stores will carry it. I tried in south ,they sell only CDMA Netconnect.

Thanks bro, which one shall I buy? E173 or E1750?

CybercrimeI have not used E173 but unlocked available @Rs 1459 is cheap. since you tend to tinker with it often,you may need one every 3-4 months !:stop:Iam very happy with E1750 with Aircel interface (mobile partner) .Now using all sims with USSD etc in the same interface.If you can get one not above Rs 1700 - it is better .Google compare E173 and E1750 and take a decision.where do you live? North/south ? Can't you go to reliance store and check ZTE unlocked 7.2 cards on sale?

Cybercrime

I have not used E173 but unlocked available @Rs 1459 is cheap.
since you tend to tinker with it often,you may need one every 3-4 months !:stop:
Iam very happy with E1750 with Aircel interface (mobile partner) .Now using all sims with USSD etc in the same interface.
If you can get one not above Rs 1700 - it is better .
Google compare E173 and E1750 and take a decision.
where do you live? North/south ? Can't you go to reliance store and check ZTE unlocked 7.2 cards on sale?

I live in Hyderabad. I'm not sure which one to buy.

1. Huawei E173
2. Huawei E1750
3. Huawei E1752

😕

How is the 3G experience with Aircel? Good?
Suggest other sites like ITbazaar?

Aircel is ok. not that good compared to Airtel and Vodafone. In Aircel only super pro data packs give up to 7.2 mbps.other data packs 3.6 mbps max profile.
https://www.speedtest.net

I have not bought anything from theitbazzar.com.
I have never bought anything from ebay! though there are some good suppliers selling umg1831 I heard from my reliable freind.
Only flipcart and letsbuy so far.:Bar:

----------

I live in Hyderabad. I'm not sure which one to buy.

1. Huawei E173
2. Huawei E1750
3. Huawei E1752

😕
Ok .Hyderabad- good. I live in Secunderabad too.

Right now there is a promotion in Aircel with 3 GB data free in pre paid , The distributor has run out of Huawei E1750 supply and now selling Micromax MMX 352 G. 7.2 mbps( it is locked .though good ,I dont have fool proof way to unlock MMX 352 G.If you can live with locked MMX 352 G with 3 GB free data (rs 750 worth) ,I can get you cheaper than street price.

On the other hand start checking all Aircel street dealers and get Huawei 1750 not more than Rs 1700-1750 .Try cheaper.

I can help you to unlock it.I unlocked mine and did my freind's two cards.

E173 -try shops or buy thro net from the source I gave.

No idea about 1752.:hug:

I told you before. I have no personal experience with e173.also you dont know whether E1750 available? Stepping out.