For tatasky

• Thread starter Thread starter mysid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,016

mysid

ISP
bsnl
As a old customer of Tata Sky, I want to say something to planning department team of Tatasky. When I purchase Tatasky there were sufficient channels then other DTH’s. But from last 1.5-2 years, I realize that Tatasky gives less channels in maximum categories than any other DTH services except Sun direct.As I saw, most of the service engineers of Tatasky are not able to solve the problem of their customers. They do not support customers, only doing their job, try to convince the customers and make cause to increase the difficulties only. I want to advice you some suggestions. Plz think about this…………… • Plz update your pack price regularly and give the latest price list of monthly, semiannual and annual packs. Because some pack’s price on screen and actual are different, and they misguide customers. • Don’t activate any limited time free service with or without any pack, without confirmation from customer . • Instead of paid regional channel in Hindi packs, plz try to add some English channels. • Try to add these channels with Tatasky to give best range of channels. most of other DTH services already have these channels.1- Zee Uttarpradesh2- Sahara Uttarpradesh3- NDTV imagine showbiz4- P7 news5- Zee action6- Home Shop 187- Netgeo adventure8- Netgeo wild9- What’s on India10- B4u movies11- Movies now12- UTV Bindass movies13- Care world14- Discovery Health15- Etc, Music India, Mastiii16- Discovery travel & living • I already use super value pack on my box, so I realize that to give best value of super value pack, I think You should add these channels with super value pack with the same price-1- Discovery Science (This channel is already added in all main packs of truchoice, but your old customers did not enjoy this channel in any main pack.)2- History TV18, Any two English movies channel If you think about my suggestion and try to add channels with Tatasky, this is a great chance for me or any other customer of Tatasky to get all type of entertainment with different channels or options, and best value for my money from Tatasky.

Plz update your pack price regularly and give the latest price list of monthly, semiannual and annual packs. Because some pack’s price on screen and actual are different, and they misguide customers.

Can you tell which pack you are talking about.

@TopicZee UP havent heard this channelSahara UP: not available in any DTHImagine Showbiz: not available in any DTHP7 news: Another crap news channelZee action: Only available in Dish tv6 Homeshop18: Waste of a channelNat geo wild, Music , adventure: Agree with disWhats on India: Is it needed? Crap channelB4U movies ; Available only in one DTHMovies Now: AgreeUTV Bindaas Movie is now UTV action which is der in TSCare world: Who cares to watch dis? 😀Discovery HEalth: This channel is not launched in India 😀ETC, Music India, Mastii: Agreed but they show same content we have better music channel Like Sony MIXTravel & LIVING is now TLC which is der in TS

I doubt this guy is from India. or may be he would have waked up after a long long time and I doubt he would turn up next time here.

@Topic

Zee UP havent heard this channel
if you do not know then you need to check more DTH and also satellite lists and update

Sahara UP: not available in any DTH
Imagine Showbiz: not available in any DTH
right
P7 news: Another crap news channel
6 Homeshop18: Waste of a channel
understand your logic as these are not there on Tata Sky you can call them as waste or crap.it maybe crap to you but P7 is better than india tv

Nat geo wild, Music , adventure: Agree with dis
y cant you mention on which DTH it is as you mentioned above,maybe some different feeling?

ETC, Music India, Mastii: Agreed but they show same content we have better music channel Like Sony MIX
Travel & LIVING is now TLC which is der in TS
sony mix just started on dth few days ago and you have started praising as it is available on tatasky.for music tatasky has active music as radio so why not just enjoy them?

if you do not know then you need to check more DTH and also satellite lists and update

right

understand your logic as these are not there on Tata Sky you can call them as waste or crap.it maybe crap to you but P7 is better than india tv

y cant you mention on which DTH it is as you mentioned above,maybe some different feeling?

Sony mix just started on dth few days ago and you have started praising as it is available on tatasky.for music tatasky has active music as radio so why not just enjoy them?

P7 what is the use of dis channel when u already have tons of news channels showing same garbage? Agreed that India TV is the crappiest.

Nat geo wild, Music and Adventure are available in all DTH's except Airtel and TS, NAT geo music is not der in D2H.

Sony Mix ask any member to compare the channel with MTV , Channel V or the matter of fact B4U music they wil say Mix the best.

No doubt, Mix is Best. In few days people will forget abt 9XM. Mix saved d2h from 9XM 😀

Completely agree with youc and they are playing good content....hope it remains the same way...